Adept at managing the full cycle of recruitment for long-term, temporary and project-specific jobs. Experienced in working job fairs and industry events to locate qualified candidates. Skilled relationship-builder, problem-solver and decision-maker.
Lead Recruiter with stellar background working with hiring managers to fill job openings with qualified candidates. Versatile expert at attracting ideal applicants, performing above and beyond requirements. Proven history of identifying eager candidates with specific skills.
• Planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
• Updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
• Recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; and recommending changes.
• Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
• Planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; and counseling employees and supervisors.
• Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements, conducting investigations, maintaining records.
• Cultivates professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
• Completes human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees and following up on work results.
• Manages human resource staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
• Advances human resource staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees and planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: