Talented and focused Pharmacy Supervisor used to tackling various tasks in high-volume environments. Adaptable to the ever-changing healthcare industry and dedicated to providing quality pharmaceutical expertise.
Detail-driven expert offering career spanning [Number] years as Pharmacy Supervisor. Highly collaborative individual with dynamic staff oversight skills. Proven history of effective management and streamlining processes for optimized productivity.
Resourceful Pharmacist with [Number] years of experience in reviewing prescriptions to process and dispense medications. Talented in coordinating with pharmacy staff to prioritize urgent requests while simultaneously driving accuracy, safety and confidentiality of patient information. Expert communicator when working closely with staff, numerous patients, administrators and healthcare professionals.
Driven professional with [Number]-year history of high-quality quality care to [Type] patients. Skilled in managing drug and medical inventories, advising and educating patients and staff development and training. Demonstrated success in devising strategies to enhance organizational performance and patient outcomes.
Responsive team leader with strong [Type] background combined with motivational and encouraging style. Talented trainer, problem-solver and planner takes on routine and complex job functions to promote business success. Well-organized and proactive retail professional with good communication skills and positive attitude.
Established Pharmacy Supervisor experienced in providing regular trainings to staff and promoting best practices. A competent team leader with proficiency in [Technology]. Proudly promoting a career that spans [Number] years.
• Review prescriptions to assure accuracy, ascertain the needed ingredients, and to evaluate their suitability. Provide information and counseling regarding drug interactions, side effects, dosage, and proper medication storage.
• Assists with pharmacy operations, including scheduling, interviewing, evaluating & reviewing performance, coaching & counseling, and direct/indirect supervision of 8 pharmacists and indirect seven technicians.
• Provides direction to other professional and non-professional staff within Pharmacy operations to ensure performance guarantees are met and prescription orders are processed accurately and efficiently.
• Reviews policies or operating guidelines to comply with changes to pharmacy standards or regulations and ensures all regulatory, Board of Pharmacy, and compliance requirements are followed.
• Identifies and implements process improvement projects resulting in better service metrics and customer satisfaction.
• Conduct periodic internal reviews or audits to ensure that compliance procedures are followed. Discuss emerging compliance issues with management or employees. Maintain documentation of compliance activities, such as complaints received or investigation outcomes.
• Identify quality problems or areas for improvement and recommend solutions. Monitor performance of quality control systems to ensure effectiveness and efficiency.
Identify critical points in the manufacturing process and specify sampling procedures to be used at these points
Responsibilities include but are not limited to order entry, IV to PO dosage conversions, pharmacokinetic dosing and monitoring, TPN admixtures, medication compounding, provided drug information and counseling upon patient discharge, medication reconciliation, and direct supervision of 4 technicians
• Responsible for verifying all medications dispensed during an assigned shift, drug information requests, patient counseling, third-party claims resolution, and supervision of 3 pharmacy technicians.
• Directed daily workflow, scheduling, interviewing/hiring, evaluating & reviewing performance, inventory ordering and management, coaching & counseling, and daily supervision of 4 technicians, one pharmacist, and1 cashier.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: