Team-driven Scrum Master knowledgeable in task prioritization, risk management and workflow optimization. Committed Agile expert with over 10 years of IT experience and five years experience as a Scrum Master. As a Scrum Master, l play a key role in coaching team members with a focus on Agile practices
and principles aligned to the manifesto. I closely work with developers and testers who maintain a vast array of skills ensuring each member is engaged, committed, and passionate about their work.
Qualified Business Analyst versed in data mapping and user acceptance testing, as well as solving complex problems in high-pressure environments. Excels at cultivating, managing and leveraging client relationships that lead to extended engagements and business opportunities.
A Proactive, Analytical and Self-Organized Scrum Master with strong Technical Background, with comprehensive years of experience in Scrum Master, Project Management, Business Analysis, Quality Assurance Analysis and client management.
• Pre-disbursement check – ensure the implementation of effective checks for all loan disbursed;
• Proper resolution of transactions to ensure that it does not go beyond agreed SLAs
• Maintain a zero-error rate on funds moved into clients' accounts via the alternate channel service desk.
• Ensure deployment and maintenance of POS (point of sales) and other settlement platforms in all outlets
• Seek, engage and deploy viable & functional payment channels to foster customer retention
Core Application Management
• Provide & bridge knowledge enhancement for effective engagement of all operations staff with all deployed software & automation
• Developed and executed applicable test cases to confirm software development changes have been applied and satisfy clients requirement
• Tested multiple version of software applications considering the unique browser platform to ensure all product worked as designed
• Communicated and wrote reports about abnormalities or variances to colleagues and managers
• Serve as a liaison between developers and users of the company's production application. (Verilend, Mosulend, NIBBS, Corporate pay, POS)
• Ensured compliance with all applicable regulations, laws, internal policies/procedures
• Handled problem recognition, research, resolution, and follow-up for routine user problems, escalating problems that were more complex or recurring problems to other functional teams
• Provide business knowledge support to ensure all business process is automated
• Develop and execute test plans to ensure that all objectives are met.
• Implement and monitor test scripts to assess functionality, reliability, performance, and quality of the service or product.
• Identify and remedy defects within the production process.
• Recommend, implement, and monitor preventative and corrective actions to ensure that quality assurance standards are achieved.
• Compile and analyze statistical data.
• Ensure that user expectations are met during the testing process.
• Draft quality assurance policies and procedures.
• Investigate customer complaints and product issues.
• Ensure ongoing compliance with quality and industry regulatory requirements.
• Engage client to gather software requirements/business rules, and ensure alignment with development teams
• Draft and maintain business requirements and align them with functional and technical requirements.
• Facilitate monthly meetings with clients to document requirements and explore potential solutions.
• Created Business Requirements Document, Functional Specification Documents (BRD, FRD, FSD)
• Assisted with the system testing/user acceptance testing (UAT) of the functional enhancements as needed.
• Verified the Business Scenarios on new builds to allow extended testing by QA team.
• Derived Functional Specifications Document (FSD) based on User Requirement Specification URS.
• Created Use Case Diagrams, Use Cases using UML modeling tools such as MS Visio.
• Negotiate and liaise between business teams, technology teams, and support teams
• Deliver cost effective, high performance technology solutions
• Worked with users and stakeholders to analyze and validate requirements
• Designed, developed, and deployed business intelligence applications
• Determines operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats.
• Improves systems by studying current practices; designing modifications.
• Recommends controls by identifying problems; writing improved procedures.
• Defines project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases, and elements; forming project team; establishing project budget.
• Monitors project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions.
• Maintains system protocols by writing and updating procedures.
• Provides references for users by writing and maintaining user documentation; providing help desk support; training users.
• Maintains user confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
• Prepares technical reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; bench marking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Facilitate sprint planning, daily scrums, retrospectives, stakeholder meetings, and software demonstrations.
• Protect development team from outside distractions, impediments or team conflicts, and maintain focus on product backlog and project timeline.
• Work closely with project owner in backlog management and continuous delivery of features.
• Educate and reinforce scrum methodology and agile framework to team members and key stakeholders.
• Direct and lead development team from project initiation through the delivery of final product.
• Acted as Scrum Master for Product teams with a focus on guiding the teams towards improving the way they work.
• Acted as a Project Manager when necessary
• Assisted team to remove impediments by having an understanding the control and release processes
• Assisted with internal and external communication, improved transparency, and radiated information
• Assisted with prioritization and resolution of software defects
• Built relationship with Product owner and other stake holders to facilitate team's interaction with them
• Coached Product Owners in creation and maintenance of Product Backlog
• Coached team members on Agile principles and providing general guidance on the methodology
• Continuously learned Agile/Scrum techniques and shared findings with the team
• Engaged with other Scrum Masters to increase the effectiveness of the application of Scrum in the organization
• Facilitated getting the work done without coercion, assigning, or dictating the work
• Facilitated sprint planning, retrospective and sprint demos
• Helped team to solve problems rather than provide solutions
• Interfaced with Program Management Office to ensure project goals and requirements are being met
• Organized and facilitated project planning, daily stand-up meetings, reviews, retrospectives, sprint, release planning, demos, and other Scrum-related meetings
• Provided all support to the team using a servant leadership style whenever possible, and led by example
• Removed impediments by finding the right personnel to remove the impediment
• Took responsibility of delivery and management of the tasks
• Tracked and effectively communicated team velocity and sprint/release progress to all affected teams and management
• Updated Agile tracking systems to provide transparency on product and sprint backlogs
• Worked with the Scrum Team and the Product Owner to negotiate the minimum viable product for delivery
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: