A passionate Information Security Professional with seventeen years of information security experience. I am a multicultural and diverse individual with strong communication skills. I enjoy traveling, cooking, knitting,
vacationing, and spending time with my family. I am seeking a long-term remote position. I am devoted and result-driven with notable success directing a broad range of corporate IT security initiatives including planning and analyzing security control assessments, access management, and implementing security solutions in support of business objectives. I am proficient in information security analysis tasks requiring strong critical thinking, communication, and interpersonal skills. I can thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment where accuracy and efficiency matters.
SECURITY SYSTEMS: z/OS Security Server (RACF), Microsoft Active Directory, CyberArk, CA Identity Manager (ACF2), IBM Security Identity Manager 6.0 (ISIM), IBM Data Power Appliance, IBM Identity Governance and Intelligence (IGI).
CLOUD BASED APPLICATIONS: Amazon Web Services (AWS).
BACK-OFFICE SOFTWARE: Database (SQL Server, Oracle 10g, Sybase, MySQL, Green Plum, DB2), Application Server (IBM WebSphere, JBoss).
OPERATING SYSTEMS: Microsoft Server 2003/2008/2012, Microsoft Windows 8/10, UNIX, z/VM, z/Linux, Red hat.
PROGRAMMING LANGUAGES: REXX, CLIST, MS Batch, JAVA Scripting, PowerShell.
LICENSE & CERTIFICATE: IBM Security Identity Manager Administration, CyberArk Privileged Access Security Administration, CyberArk Privileged Access Management installs and configures, Application Access Manager Fundamentals, UNIX Administration, IBM Governance and Intelligence, Sail Point, and CISSP.
INDUSTRY EXPERTISE: Entitlement Management, Role Management, SOX/SOC2 Compliance work, SSO and MFA Authentication, Password Management.
• Authored numerous technical security procedural documents, best practices, system hardening guidelines, risk assessments, training, and audit guides.
• Assisted with the CyberArk clustered Primary and DR Vaults installation and deployment in version v9.5, v10.2, and v11.4.
• Plan, installed, implemented, and deployed CyberArk components for PVWA, PSM, CPM, PSMP, AIM (CP & CCP), Private Ark, and PTA.
• Defined the naming conventions and created the Platform policies and SAFEs to managed Windows, UNIX, and SQL accounts.
• Integrated SIEM Monitoring with Splunk, LDAP authentication over SSL, SMTP, SNMP, NTP, Nessus, Service Now, and Robotic Process Automation (RPA) with CyberArk
• Configured and deployed the CyberArk authentication methods for RADIUS, PKI, and LDAP.
• Provided overall direction, oversight, and support into PAM functions across
the organization, including password vaulting of elevated users using password upload utility, de-provisioned accounts using Auto-Detection, and onboarding services and schedule tasks using Accounts Discovery.
• Assisted with the IAM installation, configuration, implementation, deployment, and maintenance for ISIM Security Identity Manager, ISIM Security Self Service Portal, and IBM Security Identity Governance & Intelligence (IGI).
• Reduced administrative functions by configuring the user provisioning policy, password policy, life-cycle policy and role-base policy in the Identity Management system.
• Engaged with clients to install the Identity Management (ISIM) agent and password sync plugin in their domain environment to manage password synchronization and onboarding of accounts.
• Ensured cybersecurity policies are enforced and required controls are implemented correctly including continuous monitoring which aligned with the organization's standards.
• Assisted with the deployment, configuration, and implementation for CA Identity Manager, IBM Data Power Appliance, and Oracle 10g database security system.
• Served as an internal security liaison to the business units for all internal projects, including implementing / auditing security controls, assessment plan reviews, information security policy reviews, firewall rule approvals, network topology review and implementation, enterprise architecture reviews, access entitlement, penetration testing, and change management reviews.
• Created identities in Microsoft Active Directory, RACF Mainframe, UNIX (Red Hat, z/Linux, Solaris), MS SQL, Oracle, and Greenplum database.
• Administered entitlements to security groups, distribution list, mailbox, RACF Mainframe DB2, RACF Mainframe Datasets, CICS, MQ, Unix directory, SQL database and stored procedures.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: