Results-driven, strategic Organizational Business Leader credited with leading superlative diverse teams that have been consistently successful in achieving aggressive cost saving initiative targets. More than 20 years expereince in the area business operations management and a catalyst for a series of innovative revenue and workforce efficiency focused initiatives. Creative thinker, problem solver, and data driven decision maker with strong skill set in the areas of communication, relationship building, mentoring and negotiation.
• Team Building
• Organizational Leadership
• Root Cause Analysis
• Strategic Thinking
• Performance Management
• Employee Management & Retention
• Staff Training & Development
• Regulatory Compliance
• Process Improvement & Change Management
• Finance Essentials
• Six Sigma & LEAN Methodologies
• Supply Chain & Vendor/Contract Management
The Lead Financial Systems Analyst and Vendor Manager for AT&T Delivery Innovations centers for California and Georgia which produces more than 540 million wireline and wireless customer statements annually. Lead our EMEA/MOW Team that is responsible for printing and mailing ~20K invoices monthly to ~67 countries (including APAC, EMEA, CLA and MOW) which generate ~$500M in annual revenue.
• Led successful implementation of cost saving initiatives that yield annualized savings of $149K.
• Key contributor leading postage sortation efforts that increased postage discounts and density that resulted in an annualized savings of $800K in both the California and Georgia facilities.
• Designed, developed, and implemented recyclable raw material program that resulted in an annualized savings of $23K in both the California and Georgia facilities.
• Explored and implemented statement paper saving that yield annualized savings of $218K.
• Built strong, sustainable relationships with leadership team, workforce teams and external suppliers and vendors for each facility to achieve buy-in for business unit priorities and maintain excellent record for quality assurance and adhering to critical customer commitments.
Managed the Billing Operations team which produced 1.2 billion physical pages and enclosed nearly 1 billion marketing inserts last year. Employ Six Sigma, Lean methodologies and Just-In-Time (JIT) processes to drive more efficiency to improve cost and quality. Led a team of unionized bargained for employees and functional peer group managers and is a Coaching and development leader to such direct reports. Manages development, implementation and maintenance of systems, procedures and policies.
• Project Lead and implementation for warehouse reconstruction effort that resulted in annualized savings of $500K.
• Provide administrative and technical supervision of direct reports and management team that delivers performance oversight, compliance and quality assurance and technical assistance to meet critical organization expectations.
• Determines work priorities, scope assignments, and establishes deadlines to ensure department objectives are met effectively and in a timely manner.
• Utilizes staff performance evaluations and probationary reports to ensure performance objectives and standards are met by establishing and conveying consistent standards and expectations via written and verbal communication and direction.
Distinguished leader with an ability to seamlessly bring together diverse, multi-cultural groups to one accord with a unique talent for encouraging true collaboration and cohesiveness. Demonstrating consistent record of evaluating consumer credit limits and determining special credit arrangements, and problem collection accounts. Oversee analysis of accounts receivable, aging of accounts to determine overdue accounts, and application of collection procedures. Leads the analysis of accounts receivable, aging of accounts to determine overdue accounts, and collection procedures. Acquired excellent experience in customer satisfaction and conflict resolution. Excellent ability to resolve customer escalations in the management capacity.
• Earned series of promotions based on favorable performance evaluations.
• Spearheaded efforts in identifying opportunities to reduce overall organizations net bad debt by more than $10 million annually.
For more than 20 years I have held several leadership roles because of a sincere passion for volunteerism and helping people in need. I strive to provide service, fellowship, and loyalty to my fellow co-workers and the communities that I serve. I bring fresh ideas and a willingness to move those in need from adversity to achievement and incorporate traditions and values that exemplify world-class leadership.
• Earned Presidential Volunteer Service Award recipient for 2012-2020.
• Developed and manage the AT&T National Pioneers Award programs which recognizes hundreds of volunteers nationwide and provide charitable contributions of $35K annual to be donated to the charity of choice.
• Developed and manage oversees the administration of the $15K scholarship grant program which encouraged high school seniors to seek collegiate studies in the area Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics.
• Grant writer for Los Angeles Ronald McDonald House which resulted in grant award of $5K to the organization.
• Spearheaded efforts and oversees the administration of the following projects: Rose Parade Committee, Power Up To Read, Junior Achievement, E911, Back to school projects, Support Our Soldiers project, St. Jude Ranch recycled card project, Coastal Clean-up, Ronald McDonald House Happy Meal Dinner, Angel Tree project, March of Dimes, Los Angeles Marathon, UNCF Walk, AIDS Walk, Shoes That Fit Project, and Home Walk Los Angeles
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: