Providing sound leadership with a proven ability to lead successful project implementations driven by next-generation technologies. Utilizing my 20 + years of information technology skills in a LAN/WAN environment challenging me to provide superior customer service.
Network & Systems Administration Active Directory:
Desktop/Server Peripheral Hardware Overland NAS/VXRail SAN/IBM Tape Libraries Backup
Disaster Recovery/System Security SQL Queries/Scripting/PowerShell Software
Patch Management Planning
Testing, Implementation, and Documentation Experience
• Managed Microsoft (2003,08,13,16,19) backend infrastructure for the following Server versions: Business, Standard Enterprise, Exchange, and Operating systems. Assisted in design, testing, deployment, maintenance, and Peripheral hardware support to include hard drive Raid distributed as well as Raid mirror configurations. Managed and implemented NAS/SAN Support. • Managed Active directory, Exchange (2008,13,16), VMWare, Vsphere, Overland, and MSO suites. Managed File, Print, and Application servers as well as the emulation software, Multimedia environments, and application gateways. Assisted with maintenance policies on SQL, Linux, and Oracle database systems.
• Managed and maintained several Enterprise level backup solutions including Symantec Netbackup, Backup Exec and Veeam in conjunction with NAS and tape backup methodologies. Managed Cisco security appliance Ironport & barracuda email appliances.
• The Project management lead role allowed me to work directly with users and vendors. In addition, the role of project management entailed working to better the system administration on new software and server implementations.
• Managed all server inventory on intranet site to include locations, OS versions, licensing, backup, and DR information with attached vendor supporting documentation.
• Resolved problems effectively and efficiently to insure minimal disruption and downtime on all server based systems. Continuing this further with problem resolution, effectively analyzed issues, diagnosed problems, and determined solutions. Documented all problem solving procedures through Track-it.
• Led The Capital Health hospitals desktop and printer deployments on over 3,000 new devices working with contracted consultants from various companies.
Litigated workflow disputes with contracted union personnel on the brand new Pennington facility at the same time; utilizing staff and renovating the existing RMC campus, meeting all Go-Live dates successfully.
• Led the decommissioning process on the replacement facility with an exit strategy while utilizing proper disposal Service Company.
• Led all desktop and application project deployments. Gathered and assessed desktop/printer needs based on vendor specifications while assessing on a yearly basis for all E.O.L. replacement justifications.
• Designed and developed ACD Help Desk support system, maximizing staff efficiency through the call distribution process while rotating schedules and documenting workflows. Ranquarterly employee reviews on Track-it documentation reporting system. Additionally, streamlined the process that reflected staff performance used on the mandated yearly reviews.
• Designed IT inventory systems thoroughly on new equipment purchased to include all Microsoft Licensing on both desktop and office suites. Also, included equipment identification and PO information.
• Introduced and managed Landesk (7-8.5,9.0) management suite. Cross training staff on functions of imaging, application management, software distribution, patch management, and A/V using Kaspersky & McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator.
• Documented processes to include IT escalation and problem solving procedures. Documented Disaster recovery manuals and assisted in department policy creation in compliance under regulated HIPAA guidelines.
• Responsibilities required me to become flexible to perform several duties including:
Network Engineering, Administration, Project Coordinator, and Security Advisor.
• Managed and supported cat 5/ Fibre channel wiring including, terminating end points, 3Com SuperStack Switches, Hubs, Enterasys Blade Switches, UPS Backup management, and battery replacements. In addition, managed the VPN, Roundabout Wireless 802.11 A/B/G, ForeSystems Power Hubs, Cisco, Colorado Routers, Sonic Wall, HID, TCP/IP, and IPX multi-protocol environment.
• Applied network security and management utilizing Beachead encryption, McAfee Epolicy Orchestrator, CA Etrust, Smartscout, 3comTranscend, Riverview, and Riverbend.
• Provided support and maintenance on our Multi-platform Intel x86 Architecture Including Dos 5.0-6.22 Windows 95/98/NT/XP/2000.
• Supported on the Printer hardware environments, including IBM Matrix/Multi 4000 series printers, Okidata, Zebra, HP, Lexmark, Xerox Laser printers, and MFP's. Maintained Fuser rebuilds with fixing films and/or maintenance kit replacements. Frequently had printer rebuilds and replacement on all consumable items as needed.
• Installed software and applications - MS Client, Exchange, SMS, Novell Client32, Zenworks, MS Office, Project 97-2003 Ghost, Image, Compucare, Lawson, Rumba, KEA, SoftMed, LaserVault, Micromedics, Med Coach, IBM Client Express, Host on Demand ,Worx, Pacs, Northern Security SystemXtend telecom, Seagull, IDX, OB traceview, EBC, OPUS, Edim, and Objective.
• Demonstrated outstanding customer service and support while utilizing my years of IT skills in a LAN/WAN environment.
• (Novell CNE 4.11, 5.0,6 Microsoft MCSE Duel Certification Program)
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: