Detail-oriented Laboratory Technician with experience at high-volume output labs. Skilled handling live-patient samples and maintaining laboratory equipment. Strong communication skills and talented working positively with scientific teams.
City of Chicago Homeless Count
• Provide operational support to the site staff of 20
• Assist with front door universal triage, intake and assessment of all those seeking shelter and documentation
• Maintain updated client documentation, emergency information, and assist with resource referrals and tracking client progress
• Maintain a working knowledge of all policies and procedures
• Raise public awareness by building relationships with local businesses and community
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: