Accomplished, responsible and organized Chemist proudly offering years of experience in the analytical units within the pharmaceutical and environmental industry.
Disciplined, strategic leader with a level of loyalty handling multiple projects and effectively prioritize to meet deadlines for specific projects.
Self-motivated, detailed oriented and bilingual refinery Laboratory Technician with excellence analytical skills gained through hands on experience in petroleum refinery industry.
Persistence in achieving goals that lead to professional success.
* Write and participate in validation protocols and reports.
* Perform daily laboratory activities including GLP Compliance, compliance with safety regulations, and maintenance of appropriate levels related to laboratory supplies and equipment.
* Prepare chemical solutions and conduct laboratory tests & analysis on waste waters, raw, intermediate and finished petroleum products.
* Jet fuel testing including density, naphthalene, conductivity, smoke point, copper corrosion, acid number, particulate contamination, freeze point, viscosity, gum content, distillation, aromatic flow injection analysis, micro- separometer index, sulfur.
* Gasoline testing including density, GC analysis using chemstation, aromatic flow injection analysis, distillation, vaporization, sulfur, engine octanes, manual gasoline-ethanol blending, oxidation stability, gum content, lead absorption, copper corrosion
* Ethanol testing including ethanol purity using GC chemstation, gum content, ion chromatography, sulfur, density, atomic absorption spectroscopy, water analysis using Karl Fisher titration, pH
* Biodiesel and diesel testing including glycerol, oxidation stability, viscosity, density, filtration, fatty acid methyl ester, sulfur (Antek), water and sediment, ash burning, distillation
* Wet chemistry: total kjeldahl nitrogen (EPA351.2), biochemical oxygen demand (EPA405.1), total solid residue (EPA160.3), oil and grease extraction (EPA1664A), nitrogen ammonia (EPA350.2)
* Prepares standards and sample solutions as required by test methods.
* Using LIMS to log in samples, data entry, and produce final certificates fo analysis reports for client submission.
* Prioritize critical testing results ensuring sample validity and quality.
Sharp problem-solving, strong project management and organizational skills to excel in a cross-functional working environmental.
Team player who is flexible, reliable and adaptable to dynamic and fast paced environment.
Attention to details, energetic work attitude & seasoned in conflict resolution
Work independently, adhere to strict professional guideline and confidentiality protocols.
Prioritizes, plans work activities and manage multiple analyses.
Respond well under the pressure of deadlines in order to complete work with accuracy and efficiency
Commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals
Perform all laboratory tests and procedures with experience and high accuracy data entry.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as good computer skills
Fundamental understanding of algebra and statistics
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: