Interdisciplinary Natural Science and Criminal Justice researcher, specializing in scientific analysis, government contracts, and quality assurance. Seeking a more challenging skill set in the Scientific Industry or a career change altogether.
• Sampled fuel tanks.
• Tested, calibrated, and verified results.
• Recorded reports electronically.
• Maintained good rapport with customers.
• Organized files and record keeping methods.
• Determined best price on shipping companies.
• Analyzed and determined physical and chemical properties.
• Ensured products met quality control standards.
• Set up small-scale, chemical, production equipment.
• Observed meters and gauges.
• Routinely cleaned laboratory equipment.
|Skills||Experience||Total Years||Last Used|
government, laboratory equipment, quality control, rapport, record keeping, research, shipping
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: