• Prepared and calibrated test instruments and equipment to assure the accuracy of tests;
• Prepared specimens and performed laboratory tests of moderate and high complexity as defined in laboratory procedures manual;
• Discussed unexpected or unreasonable test results with patients and doctors;
• Carried out and interpreted existing laboratory routines, methods, and procedures;
• Performed laboratory testing procedures and performed testing within established limits in several laboratory sections;
• Reviewed quality control records to determine whether test results are accurate within prescribed limits and made necessary adjustments;
• Maintained quality control programs consistent with specific laboratory policies and procedures;
• Maintained equipment relevant to the assigned area according to equipment specifications and established laboratory policies and procedures and performs emergency repair;
• Assisted other laboratory personnel with problems they are unable to resolve;
• Provided training and orientation to new employees.
• Ensured the facility met the quality control standards dictated by the Department of Health in the Dominican Republic.
• Acted as lab manager and ensure adherence to proper laboratory protocol.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: