* Experience in class settings
* Fast learner
* Work well with other professionals
* knowledgeable in differing educational needs
* experience with mirco-soft word program
* experience with multiple computer programs geared towards lessons
* Creative Curriculum Training
* CPR certified
*First Aide certified
*Positive Discipline Workshops
*Inter-grading Everyday Math Workshops
*Small Group/Make and Take workshop
*Effective Communication in classroom workshop
*Less in More Workshop
*Certified in Emergency Management in School Environment
*Club 21 Mindful learning conference
* Teacher for Club 21 after school program: grades forth and fifth. Created lessons plans for students that are based off of the curriculum STEM. Lessons were primarily in Science; adding hands on experiences for the students to learn and discover science in different ways.
* Site coordinator for club 21; assigned students in groups to their teacher. Called parents if students were absent from program. Handle any discipline concerns with students or staff. Made sure all the students got on the bus at the ending of the night. Parents that picked up students, made sure that the child was signed out.
Assisted in planning and implementing lessons and activities based on Millville Public Schools Standards.
* Developmentally Appropriate Preschool Creative Curriculum
Assisted in creating and maintaining a classroom environment that is safe and nurturing; promotes hands on learning with independence for children.
Assist in conducting parent-teacher conferences twos times a year.
Assist in plans for several enriching field trips throughout the school year.
Maintained inventory on supplies the school needed, along with creating the list of supplies that needed to be purchased (Twice a year)
*County Substitute Certificate (2012-Present)
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: