- AutoCAD R14 & 2000, Aperture v. 5.0, Microstation 7.1,
- Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop 6.0, Excel, Word
12/2002 to Current
DesignerMonastero & Associates － Cambridge, MA
Worked independently and with other staff members to produce high-quality design
proposals, presentation drawings and construction documents for retail and hospitality
- Steiff Toy Company- Proposal for first North American prototype store in greater
- Stride-Rite- Proposal for the renovation of an existing shoe store & future roll-out
- Sodexho- Proposed renovations for cafeteria and food concessions at various college
campuses across the US, including: Bentley College, UMass, & Wheaton College.
04/2000 to 10/2002
DesignerFidelity Investments - Pembroke Real Estate ARG － Boston, MA
In-house architecture and interior design consultant for Fidelity Investments.
Collaborated with domestic and international firms on all stages of design and
Facilitated project initiation and consultant selection.
Assisted with the
coordination and flow of information between disciplines such as mechanical, HVAC,
landscaping, lighting, furniture and finishes.
Managed the progress and work of the
primary design consultant and evaluated their performance.
Prepared design presentations
and marketing material for clients, director and Fidelity chairman.
technologies and interior/exterior finishes and cost analysis.
Maintained design library
and scheduled product presentations and learning credits for staff.
- Seaport Hotel & Health Club- Renovations to lobby, ballrooms, restaurant, fitness &
- Fidelity Broadband Group- 40,000 SF high tech office renovation and conference center
- 39 Eaton Place, London- 5,000 SF renovation to existing residence and gardens.
09/1998 to 04/2000
DesignerADD Inc － Cambridge, MA
Worked both independently & in a team environment on all stages of design.
on construction documents.
Reviewed shop drawings.
Attended job meetings.
construction/design details in-house and on site.
Managed construction administration.
Prepared renderings and finish schemes for client presentations.
- Brighton Landing- 465,000 SF office and retail development
- Cutler Lake Corporate Center- 200,000 SF premier office complex
- EMC- 50,000 SF training complex & cafeteria
- Fidelity Foundation- 1,200 SF conference center involving historic restoration &
06/1997 to 09/1998
DesignerCPG Architects & Planners － Stamford, CT
Collaborated on construction documents.
Developed construction/design details.
Reviewed shop drawings.
Researched zoning and
Prepared client presentations.
Met with product reps &
- Physicians Health Services- 300,000 SF office complex
- Playtex Products- 40,000 SF office renovation & expansion
- OCI Chemical- 20,000 SF office renovation.
Master of ArchitectureTulane University School of Architecture － New Orleans, LA