Exceptional leader with over 20 years experience and solid reputation as a professional with integrity and high quality work ethics. Multi-talented at Network and Desktop Administration, Quality Assurance, Project Management and Team Collaboration. Technically-savvy with outstanding relationship building, training and presentation skills.
Provide network support to operational computer networks by performing the following duties:
Subject Matter Expert (SME) managing and participating with project and testing teams on various Identity and Access Management (IDM/IAM) projects, including: Legacy integration to Oracle, Multi-factor authentication; and various authentication disciplines.
Subject Matter Expert managing and participated in project testing on various projects involving CA's web based Clarity Suite Program and Portfolio Management (PPM), a seamlessly integrated Enterprise Portfolio Management system that gives a real-time view into the organizations investments, initiatives and resources.
- "Crucial Conversations - Tools for Talking When Stakes are High" Kaiser company wide event 2016
- RSA Security Conference 2015
- Oracle Identity Management (OIM) training - 2015
- Oracle Adaptive Access Management (OAAM) training - 2014
- StarWest Testing Conference 2014
- Software Test Professionals Conference Spring 2012
- Behavioral Interviewing at Niku Corporation
- Project Management training at ABT Corporation
- Leading Test Projects with Confidence at LogiGear - STARWEST 2000 Software Testing Conference
- Programming and Problem Solving in C++ at Santa Rosa Junior College
- “Who Moved My Cheese” in-house seminar at Homecomings Financial
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: