Experienced leader with 25 years of IT and ten years of leadership with Fortune 500, non-profit, healthcare, and technology organizations in the United States. My strategic leadership skills have helped build relationships, achieve goals, and work effectively with all types of stakeholders throughout the globe. Further, an extensive technical background that allows validation of technology solutions and work well with vendors. Experience overseeing environments with thousands of people, thousands of systems, and has built productive and loyal teams. I have a Doctorate in Health Admin concentrating on Leadership, Master's in Information Systems Management, and a Bachelor's degree in Information Technology.
Budgeting and Forecasting
Big Data Analytics
IT Project Management
Technology Change Management
Enterprise IT Strategy
Information and Network Security
Business Process Improvement
Vendor & Contract Management
· Accountable for strategic direction and oversight of complex Application, Infrastructure, and ServiceNow portfolios for QA department
· Manage and assess therisks and impacts of proposed maintenance changes. Utilize ITIL process and Service Level Agreement's to assess stability and review performance reports against server KPIs
· Develop QACC Tools standards, plans, and procedures. Ensure IT assets are properly received, maintained, and decommissioned. Manage software and hardware entitlements, subscriptions, and support.
· Responsible for Security & Access Management service need to ensure appropriate access level, separation of roles, and overall compliance of security policies.
· Oversight of the Request for Proposals development in partnership with Implementation. Coordinates the technology Subject Matter Experts to support estimation and prioritization of new demands for tools team.
· Oversight of Test Management services required to ensure compliance with testing framework. Ensure process, security, and regulatory requirements are met.
· Responsible for Security and Access Management service need to ensure appropriate access levels, separation of duties, and compliance of security policies
· Selected for this position based on exceptional leadership skills and experience managing IT and Clinical professionals.
· Led a team of 20 – 30 employees, including technical and clinical resources. Responsible for hiring, coaching, mentoring, implementing improvement plans as needed, as well as management of employees.
· Perform bi-weekly one-on-ones, team meetings, and performance goals and evaluations.
· Oversaw Cerner Millennium/MS4 electronic health record implementations, which resulted in a cost reduction of 10% across 26 acute hospitals and 300 ambulatory clinics.
· Established department policies and procedures and an evaluation of a joint venture collaboration that led to the creation of a new department.
· Collaborate with multiple cross-functionally teams with clinical, finance, informatics, product, and senior management met customer requests and long-term interests across enterprise projects.
· Identified as a high performer, which resulted in an innovation award and a target bonus of 2%.
· Received Innovation Award, Dignity Health on Research for New Strategic Tools to Reduce Cost, Values in Action Award and Leadership Award
· Delivery Project Manager that was responsible for test management and testing process documentation for clinical (Cerner and Meditech), ambulatory, finance, HR, revenueservices (MS4 and Invision), and other administrative applications. Defined, managed, and tracked deliverables and metrics.
· Upgraded HIPAA4010A1 to 5010 without any impact on revenue or CMS audits.
· Managed a global team of professionals of 30 technical resources, 20 clinical resources, and 10 offshore resources.
· Responsible for testing 60 applications, including downstream and upstream systems working closely with program leadership across 14 acute sites to ensure program success.
· Coordinated testing efforts for 26 pharmacies with improved revenue of 2.6 million from outpatient drug revenue that would not have been billed.
· Supported the program and project managers in the overall delivery of the QA strategy, including process improvement, funding and portfolio management, multi-year roadmaps, and the delivery of approved programs and projects.
· Worked with key customers in both business and technology, focused on quality and testing analysis activities throughout the development life cycle.
· Contributed expertise in the business processes and system functionality to develop, execute, and manage project plans for medium to large complex projects or functional areas of larger projects or programs.
· Managed a project that established the Enterprise's Quality Assurance Competency Center of Excellence (QACC), and the installation and implementation of strategic tools.
· Developed standard methodology, processes, best practices, and templates based on IEEE standards and CMMI and managed the establishment and maintenance of the QA asset repository and training program.
· Managed IT and infrastructure teams, which included 10 direct reports in the development and analysis phases of multibillion-dollar system integration of 12 projects covering government, healthcare, technology, and utility-based implementations.
· Consulted for global enterprise clients to create and implement a training program for 500 end users. Performed analysis for 10 projects and presented results to C-Suite Executive to improve organizational processes and procedures.
· Implemented an enterprise reporting solution that managed budget, resources, and risks across all aspects of project management.
· Ensured workload balance, mentorship, development, and trained analysts to maintain overall retention of less than 7% for the organization.
ITIL Foundations 4th ed
Scrum Master Certified
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: