United States Air Force Veteran who is productive, proactive highly organize individual. Warehouseman demonstrating skills in Microsoft Office, Word....
Hardworking Warehouse Associate/Material Handler commended as reliable and safety-conscious individual with sevral years of solid experience in warehouse operations. Proficient in operations of pallet movers, forklifts and swing-reach trucks. Expertise in shipping and receiving, loading and unloading trucks and order picking and packing.
Liscensed Forklift Driver
Supervised and performed item and monetary accounting and inventory stock control, financial planning, and funds control. Computes requirement, determines allowance, and researches and identifies supplies and equipment requirements.
My duties as a Adult Caregiver vary depending on therelationship with the person I helped how much support that individual needs.
I assisted with personal care: bathing and grooming, dressing, toileting, and exercise
2. Basic food preparation: preparing meals, shopping, housekeeping, laundry, and other errands
3 General health care: overseeing medication and prescriptions usage, appointment reminders and administering medicine
4. Mobility assistance: help with getting in and out of a wheelchair, car or shower
5 Personal supervision: providing constant companionship and general supervision
6.Transportation: driving to and from activities, running errands, and help getting in and out of wheelchair-accessible vehicle
7. Emotional support: being a stable companion and supporter in all matters personal, health-related and emotional
8. Care for the elderly: orienting or grounding someone with Alzheimer's disease or dementia, relaying information from a doctor to family members
9.Back-up care (or respite) services: providing other caregivers a break
Home organization: help with organizing, packing or cleaning for a trip, or general house care and cleaning
10. Health monitoring: following a care plan and noticing any changes in the individual's health, recording and reporting any differences
Prepare equipment for delivery, assemble required parts prior to loading. Receive and check in material by processing all incoming materials. Daily clean up of warehouse. Receive, move, and issue all products, selecting proper tools as necessary to load and unload freight
Honorably discharged from United States Ar force USAF. DD214 can be produced upon request
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: