• Supported the Supervising Producer by researching, brainstorming, and pitching story ideas for show segments
• Coordinated on-location field shoots including booking talent, arranging travel, and obtaining releases, etc.
• Assisted all backstage and control room operations during tapings
• Reported to the Director of Development and assisted with general office administration
• Read and wrote synopses, summaries, and consideration reviews for incoming film and television script submissions
• Took thorough notes during creative calls and production meetings
• Assisted on-set productions by supporting all departments with equipment, talent, art design, etc.
• Provided pre-production coordinating & research for branded and music video projects
• Completed day to day office administrative tasks
• Was able to discuss development, read drafts of scripts, and observe the story-board process for Luc & Virginie's current film projects
• Interacted with high-profile clients and colleagues with high confidentiality
• Managed personal schedules and help set up appointments, reservations, meetings, etc.
• Provided on-call assistance for office & personal errand runs, grocery fulfillment, and childcare
• Coordinate shoot: equipment rentals, talent & crew call times, obtain filming location agreements/permits, craft services, etc.
• Create production travel itineraries for shoots and make travel arrangements for the team: book flights, visas, lodging, car rentals, etc.
• Prepare production schedules and provide production booklet with call sheet
• Assist on location production: liaison between talent and crew, help film, monitor production schedule and shot list, obtain legal sign-offs, etc.
• Manage legal processes and external vendors
• Communicate with GoPro Sponsored athletes to develop and retrieve athlete generated content
• Collaborate with external filmmakers throughout creative process until final delivery
• Oversee Motorsports budgets and track/ process payments: expense reports, vendor payments, supply orders, etc.
Sr. Producer GoPro
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: