• Assisting Hollywood talent agents as they navigated through the prestigious Sundance Film Festival
• Setting up private screenings and running copies of films over to buyers such as Netflix and A24 productions
• Buying large amounts of tickets for the agency at the industry box office
• Making reservations at restaurants for celebrities and their agents
• Keeping inventory of equipment (including cameras, lighting kits, rigs, microphones, etc.)
• Processing check ins and check outs in Wasp: Barcode Technologies
• Sending emails to clients with overdue equipment and filling out the necessary paperwork
• Troubleshooting gear using tools in our facilities and shipping out broken gear that we cannot fix.
• Organizes and updates donor and sponsor lists in Salesforce database.
• Sends out e-blasts to members of film festival about upcoming events.
• Communicates with local businesses about co-partnerships with the festival.
• Formats thank you letters to past donors and prepares them for shipment.
• Has produced many films both inside the classroom and outside the classroom, usually working in both directing roles and writing/producing roles.
• Has declared an educational path in both film production and film theory and intends to use both in creative practices.
• Has a minor in business management.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: