Web Application Security Assessment:
- Gained hands-on experience on various web application attacks such as SQL injection, XSS , CSRF and Timing Attacks.
- Assessed a vulnerable web application and exploited the OWASP top 10 vulnerabilities.
Event Detection Using OSSIM:
- Designed and created a lab setup, wherein OSSIM was deployed on a server to detect anomalous events triggered from OSSEC and Snort.
- Monitored and detected registry edits, file integrity alerts and NMAP port scans.
Mutual Authentication of crossmodal devices with zero human interaction:
- Researched and designed a secure method to perform mutual authentication of crossmodal devices leveraging sensory data.
Reverse Engineering Network Access Control Policies on a SDN:
- Research based project aimed at inferring firewall policies on a given SDN network.
- Implemented POC code in python to determine effectiveness of random probing and smart probing algorithm which made use of machine learning (SVM classifier) to determine network access control policy.
- Demonstrated that the smart probing algorithm was almost 3 times more efficient than the random probing algorithm.
Vehicle Data Bus Security Research (Sponsored by ORNL):
- Researched and created a rule based anomaly/intrusion detection technique for in-vehicle networks.
- Designed and built a stateful firewall using the software router Click a modular software router used for fast prototyping of routing protocols.
Dynamic Memory Allocator:
- Designed and implemented an efficient malloc package (malloc, free, realloc and calloc) that allocates memory from within a heap, and uses a segregated list approach to manage free blocks.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: