Result-oriented design professional with record of innovation in space planning, color theory, and creative project management. Proven leader equipped with advanced interpersonal, verbal/written communication, and problem-solving skills.
Microsoft Office Suite
Bilingual- English and Spanish
Key Skills: Entrepreneurial Skills, Green Technology, Interior Design, Business Acumen, Creative Branding, Sustainability, Solutions Architecture, Social Media, Lead Generation
Founded and operated an independent small business focused on emerging trends to incorporate green building and environmental design into residential projects. Interfaced with diverse consumer bases to ascertain architectural preferences, unique requirements, and tailor solutions geared to exceed specifications. Devised and disseminated space planning concepts, color palette selections, and wallpaper suggestions to enhance the environment of homes or commercial businesses.
· Governed social media and online sources to foster digital presence and further acquire competitive intelligence in market trends.
· Engineered conducive client relationships to procure design concepts that met goals under budget without compromising quality or integrity.
· Generated new business referrals and leads through innovative promotional campaigns.
· Promoted superior service delivery to drive customer satisfaction.
Key Skills: Attention to Detail, Consultative Services, Project Management, Creative Thinking, Design, Team Leadership, Business Development, Architecture, Staff Training, Problem Solving
Facilitated color consultations for a broad array of purposes and clients, including renovations, interior design, refurbishments, trade shows, and construction projects. Reviewed architectural features to scale best products to enhance lighting, finishes, and schematics. Derived client needs (such as budget, safety, and mood factors) to cultivate solutions geared to exceed customer expectations across various industries, such as hospitality, medical, and travel. Operated as a key point of contact in resolving issues, escalations, and problems. Appointed to Interim Program Manager when required to direct efforts and initiatives of seven designers. Emerged as a master team builder and trainer, steering design classes in decorative services that translated to retail and real estate markets.
· Conceptualized and created color schemes for Homeowners Association.
· Performed color trend presentations and scheme coordination initiatives for new residential builders.
· Attained a high-level sales proficiency spanning eight SW stores through tactical promotional strategies.
· Produced room by room color schemes with respect to finishes, furniture, and lighting.
Key Skills: Strategic Planning and Evaluation, Interpersonal Skills, Sales, Marketing, Purchasing, Presentation Skills, Accuracy, Requirements Gathering, Customer Engagement, Innovation
Provisioned consultancy services in the areas of sales, marketing, and product education for a wide range of customers. Created design boards and presentations geared to bolster awareness of products specific to consumer requirements, spacing, and visual concepts. Utilized company 3D Design Program to further conceptualize product placement and planning. Accurately composed purchase orders and monitored progress to ensure on-time delivery. Conducted in-home consultations to determine furniture, accessories, and lighting fixtures. Composed and delivered purchase orders to enhance accuracy and streamlining delivery.
· Tailored innovative marketing initiatives that maximized overall consumer experience.
· Maximized marketing initiatives through implementing customer awareness measures.
· Optimized a strong knowledge on existing and new products by researching their features and benefits and further determining their correlation to client demands.
Utilized Computer Aided Design (CAD) and drafting software to develop floor plans, elevations, three-dimensional, and electrical drawings for client's presentations.
Assisted with the design of commercial interior projects and high-end residential homes in compliance with local, state, federal building codes.
Designed furniture for a wide range of aforementioned commercial, hospitality, and residential projects.
Engaged with vendors to determine pricing, lead times, and availability of products.
Proactively reviewed project costs, budgets, and adherence to schedule to ensure we attain the optimal results.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: