Motivated Instructor with extensive knowledge of the education system and educational testing standards. Exceptional communicator with advanced problem-solving skills.
Conducts classes for Contact Center Customer Service Representatives for both Medicare and Marketplace. Identify performance issues, provide corrective action and suggest termination for CSRs not meeting performance criteria in the training class.
• Conducts Supervisor and Leadership classes for managers, supervisors and support staff.
• Conducts Support Staff training and Supervisory Learning Labs to ensure Supervisors have knowledge of operational changes.
• Facilitates learning labs and skill building activities with teams that have been identified as low performers.
• Provides follow-up coaching about job performance and quality assurance to new employees after training; Coach new hires to improve performance and prevent termination.
• Supervises and reports on progress of trainees and personnel during training period, nesting and while on the floor.
• Maintains a level of expertise regarding local business processes, corporate initiatives, and have a thorough understanding of training program and Quality Call Monitoring guidelines.
• Takes calls and acts as roaming Supervisors during All-Hands situations. Acts as Supervisors or Quality Specialists during peak performance times.
• Conducts Focus Groups and provide feedback for contact center performance.
• Fosters open communication with supervisory team and actively strive to develop strong working relationships with all call center personnel.
• Demonstrates success in a training or classroom setting sensitively dealing with a variety of learning styles.
• Tracks statistical training measures.
• May work certain GDIT holidays as specified in the CMS task order.
• Attends conference calls and meetings, as needed.
• Travels when/if necessary
• Regular and predictable attendance is required.
• Works hours outside of 8am to 5pm local time to meet training needs.
Plans, coordinates, and conducts training and related instructional programs for customer personnel. Conducts training sessions and may assist in evaluating the effectiveness of training activities. Coordinates logistics for instruction events, including scheduling classes, reserving classrooms, and preparing workstations.
Maintains records of training activities, participant progress, and program effectiveness.
Assists in the development and establishment of course content and objectives. May update course documentation as needed to ensure timeliness and relevance. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.Participates in special projects as required.
Utilizes standard technology such as telephone, e-mail, and web browser to perform job duties.
• Provides knowledgeable responses to telephone inquiries in a courteous and professional manner, utilizing pre-scripted responses which they must read verbatim to provide basic general and claims specific information.
• Follows established and documented policies and standard operating procedures such as filling out timesheets, adhering to privacy rules and responding to numerous phone inquiries.
• Assists callers with filling out online application and submitting it electronically to plan provider for processing.
• Complete basic call logs related to the phone inquiries such as clicking radio buttons to confirm which scripts were read by the CSR to the caller.
• Refers calls as required to Customer Service Representative II.
• Maintains up-to-date knowledge of CMS regulations and policies as they apply.
• Reports problems that occur via the online system so they can be addressed by the appropriate parties.
• Responds to telephone inquiries within the set departmental staffing and time parameters.
Liberal Arts Dean's List 2007, UWA scholarship (gpa based)
English Language Arts,mentoring,organizing,Speech, Teaching, Tutoring
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: