United States Army Officer/Adjunct Instructor with Management experience, Teaching and Exceptional people skills. Versed in Education and Department of Defense Strategic Decision making. Desires a challenging role as a University Adjunct History Instructor.
• Taught at K-12 and the College level Demonstrated knowledge of higher education experience
• Excellent communication skills
• Expert in online educational delivery tools
• Knowledge of modern teaching methods and their application
• Able to manage classroom in terms of student behavior and management
• Excellent multitasking skills?Design
• Responsible for creative design of prominent digital classroom • Integrated distance learning applications Blackboard, Abode and Social Media applications ?
• Integrated distance learning applications Blackboard, Abode and Social Media applications ?
Guides the learning process toward the achievement of curriculum goals and, in harmony with the goals, establishes clear objectives for all lessons, units, and projects by communicating these objectives to students, as adopted by the local and state Board of Education. Maintains as fully as possible the established routines and procedures of the school and classroom to which assigned. Teaches lesson plan as outlined by the absent teacher and performs all extra duties for the absent teacher as required by the school principal.
Primary Duties: To create a flexible elementary grade program and a class environment favorable to learning and personal growth; to establish effective rapport with students; to motivate students to develop skills, attitudes and knowledge needed to provide a good foundation for upper elementary grade education in accordance with each student's ability; to establish good relationships with parents and other staff members.
1) Responsibilities: Duties of this job include, but are not limited to:
A. Teaches reading, language arts, social studies, mathematics, science, and health, to students in a classroom, utilizing course of study adopted by the Board of Education, and other appropriate learning activities.
B. Instructs students in citizenship and being responsible for person actions.
C. Developed lesson plans and instructional materials and provides individualized and small group instruction in order to adapt the curriculum to the needs of each student.
D. Uses a variety of instruction strategies, such as inquiry, group discussion, lecture, discovery, etc.
E. Translates lesson plans into learning experiences by utilizing technology.
F. Establishes and maintains standards of student behavior needed to achieve a functional learning atmosphere in the classroom.
G. Evaluates students' academic and social growth, keeps appropriate records, and prepares progress reports.
H. Communicates with parents through conferences and other means to discuss students' progress and interpret the school program.
I. Identifies student needs and cooperates with other professional staff members in assessing and helping students solve health, attitude, and learning problems.
Masters in Strategic Studies related to Governmental Relationships, Civil and Military Relationships and International Relationships in accordance with globalization.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: