Inspirational and highly decorative Senior Advisor with 30 years of Department of Defense (DOD) experience in organizational leadership and development, personnel management, conflict resolution, mentoring, team building, training and education. Solution focused, versatile leader who've successfully served within multiple DOD organizations providing sage counsel to key decision makers responsible for planning and executing DOD objectives under hazardous and peacetime conditions. I am a passionate, confident and intelligent leader who specializes in talent management and helping organizations to successfully accomplish their operational objectives and organizational goals. I am seeking employment within an organization that fosters a climate built on integrity, team building, loyalty, professional growth, resiliency, and diversity inclusion.
• Active Listening
• Conflict Management
• Team Building
• Written and Oral Communication
• Emotional Intelligence
• Problem Solving Skills
• Critical Thinking
• Computer Literacy
• Sound Judgment
· Implemented a systematic approach to training that increased military training and unit readiness metrics by 35%; the best within all Marine Corps Installations (East) during my two year tenure.
· Responsible for the oversight, utilization, and management of all billeting facilities encompassing room assignments, termination, furniture management, and facility maintenance.
· Assisted the Commander with the development and execution of the Installations financial plan, totally $375 million dollar in order to support all energy conservation, new construction, and morale and welfare initiatives during fiscal years 2019-2021.
· Supervised the execution of all leadership development, professional military advancement, and health and morale programs for more than 10,000 military services members, dependents, and civilian employees aboard the Installation.
· Led 500 military service members in conducting day to day operations, ensuring uninterrupted administrative, logistics, and supporting activities aboard the Installation.
· Administered and enforced all personnel policies and procedures for effective and uniform application in all management areas including: recruiting, retention, disciplinary action, appeals, grievance, pay and entitlements, and all other matters pertaining to the efficient operation of the organization.
· Assisted with civilian and military requirements, authorization and establish manpower related processes, policies and procedures.
· Directly responsible for the accountability, health, welfare, and military training requirements for 4000 joint military personnel.
· Analyzed, prepared, and supervised the execution of force level training requirements that enhanced the organizations operational readiness and training methods in preparing for future combat operations in support of key DOD/combat commander priorities.
· Developed standing operating procedures regarding entry control, force protection, and base security for a newly established forward operating outpost in support of key DOD priorities.
· Provided technical assistance, mentoring, and training to military and civilian members regarding organizational activities, concepts, initiatives, policies, and incentives.
· Expertly provided administrative and operational support in all functional areas including planning, accountability, and training in order to successfully execute missions directed by senior combatant commanders.
· Determined the most appropriate, policy, regulation, principles, practices, methods and approaches to accomplish work, conduct research and provide advisories and recommendations.
Expertly managed the redistribution of personnel in order to maintain 100% accountability and distribution of $3.5 billion dollars worth of military equipment in order to support DOD key priorities.
· Directly responsible for the accountability, health, welfare, and military training requirements for 2000 military and civilian personnel.
· Established a morale incentive program that reduced off duty alcohol related incidents by 35% and increased community relations events by 20% over a 36 month period.
· Implemented an island wide mentoring and education program which resulted in the accelerated promotion of over 200 military joint military service members over a 36 month period.
· Facilitated bio-lateral discussions with senior military host nation leaders from Australia, Japan, Philippines, and South Korea, establishing a joint military leadership symposium aimed at strengthening relationship with key U.S allies in the Indonesian-Pacific region.
· Skillfully managed the day to day operations of the installations Law Enforcement, Communications and Networking, Family Military Services, Community Relations, Logistics Support, Administrations, and Medical Services departments aboard the base.
· Marine Corps Youth Sports Programs 2012-2019
· Salvation Army Boys Club 1995- Pres
· Albany Food Bank 2019-2021
· Albany Young Marines 2019-2021
· Navy and Marine Corps Relief Society 2000-2021
Legion of Merit: 2021
Meritorious Service Medal: 2019, 2017, 2014, 2012
Navy and Marine Corps Commendation Medal: 2010, 2007, 2005
Navy and Marine Corps Achievement Medal, 2001, 1997
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: