Meticulous and adaptive information technology specialist with over 20 years of experience executing system upgrades, project management, process improvements, customer service, along with complex problem solving and troubleshooting.
• Programming Languages: Java , C++, VB.Net, 6.0, 5.0, VBA, MS SQL, MS SQL Reporting Services, COBOL
• Operating Systems: MS Windows 8/7/XP, MS Windows Server 2003/2000, MS Virtual Environments (Virtual Server, VMWare) Unix/Linux, (IBM AIX, RedHat), IBM AIX 6.1
• Databases: DB2 11.1, 10.1, 9.5 Oracle 11g, SQL Server 2016, 2014, 201, 2008 R2/2005/2000
• Web Servers: Apache Tomcat 6.0, 5.5, 5.0, IBM WebSphere Version 6, Oracle's WebLogic 11g , Microsoft IIS
• Knowledge and Experience with: ELINCS, HL7, CLIA Health Care Standards, XML, XSLT, Orion Health Applications, Oracle EBS, Framework, SOA BPEL and B2B applications, Oracle's clinical application - HTB
• Software Applications: IBM Data Studio 4.1, IBM Control Center, IBM Replication Center, PuTTY, SQL Server Management Studio, ClearQuest, Informatica 9.5 PowerCenter, Informatica Data Masking, ORION EMR Solution Portal, EMC Documentum, Captiva/EMC InputAccel, Imagitek Prodagio, Crystal Reports
IT Infrastructure/ System Architecture Services/ Data Architecture DBA
Health Care IT Workforce Grant Program / Electronic Medical Record Program
• Health Care IT Implementation Specialist Certification
• Health Care IT Technical Support Specialist Certification
• Health Care IT Trainer Certification
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: