U.S Marine seeks position as a U.S Border Patrol Agent. Brings 4 years planning and supervising skills in combat developed in the military, excellent interpersonal relations, and superior project coordination skills.
-Lead, train, supervised, counsel and ensure the welfare of Marines assigned to the squad in the performance of development, including their ability to advance in grade and perform duties of higher billets.
-plan, coordinate, execute, evaluate training and education to develop and sustain the combat proficiency, moral, mental, and physical fitness and endurance the squad.
-Employ the squad and attachments in training exercises and combat operations.
-Account for and properly maintain all weapons, gear, and equipment assigned to the squad.
-Perform collateral and additional duties as required.
- Terrorism Awareness
- Personal Financial management
- Leading Marines
- Scouting and Patroling
- Desert operations
- the M2400G Machine Gun
- Infantry Squad Leader: Combat Leadership
- Infantry Patroling
- Military Operations in Urban Terrain
- Infantry Squad leaders Squad tactics
- The Heavy Machinegun Crewman
- Pistol Marksmanship
- Inspection and Repair of the M9 Pistal
- Javelin Weapon ystem Crewman
- License operator of M1165 W/ARMR
- License operator of the MTVand MATV
-Combat Action Ribbon
-Marine Corps Good Conduct Medal
-National Defense Service Medal
-Afghanistan Campaign Medal
-Global War on Terrorism Medal
-Navy sea Service Deployment Riboon
-ISAF NATO Medal
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.