Seasoned recruiting professional with forward-thinking, adaptable and detail-oriented approach to meeting employer requirements. Well-versed in job boards and online recruiting techniques. Successful training, supervising and motivating high-performance recruitment teams.
• Achieves staffing objectives by recruiting and evaluating job candidates, advising managers, and managing relocations and intern program.
• Establishes recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives and meeting with managers to discuss needs.
• Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media, and internet sites; providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits; making presentations; and maintaining rapport.
• Determines applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
• Attracts applicants by placing job advertisements, contacting recruiters, and using newsgroups and job sites.
• Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants, analyzing responses, verifying references, and comparing qualifications to job requirements.
• Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers and interviewing applicants on a consistent set of qualifications.
• Improves organization attractiveness by recommending new policies and practices, monitoring job offers and compensation practices, and emphasizing benefits and perks.
• Manages intern program by conducting orientations, scheduling rotations and assignments, monitoring intern job contributions, coaching interns, and advising managers on training and coaching.
• Accomplishes human resources and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
• Work with clients to understand the business side of recruitment and business goals, help clients forecast staffing needs and plan the necessary resources to respond to these needs.
• Work with the clients to develop accurate, detailed and relevant job descriptions to help attract the candidates the employer is looking for.
• Market client jobs through job boards, social media, referrals, and networking to drive candidate exposure to jobs and employer brand.
• Build up employment brand and recognition, engage future potential talent through talent communities and talent pipelines, and source candidates in advance and with multiple sourcing assessments.
• Assess candidates, guide them through the beginning of the recruitment process, and make sure they have the core skills, competencies, and motivators to do the job.
• Help clients take care of the candidates and manage their experience, whether they are being interviewed, hired, or considered for the job.
• Developed and facilitated job recruitment fairs.
• Partnered with local organizations and universities for engagement and interest in jobs offered in their community.
• Pre-screened all resumes prior to sending them to corporate hiring managers for
• Promptly corresponded with all candidates and coordinated and conducted interviews.
• Hired interns and initiated the new hire paperwork process.
• Explained all of the human resources policies, procedures, laws, standards and regulations to each intern.
• Help to organized new employee orientation schedules for all new hires.
• Developed salary proposals for new interns.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: