IEP Coordinator capable of remaining calm under pressure while continuing to keep the preschool setting light and playful. Will collaboratively work hard with staff members to identify and communicate behavioral and educational issues as well as ensure that the agency's mission is fulfilled.
• Point person for IEPs.
• Responsible for intake process and school tours for new students.
• Communicate with CPSE administrators regarding new referrals of students.
• Coordinate and conduct parent orientation meeting for new students.
• Serve as a liaison between school district, parents, and BOLD.
• Set-up annual and turning 5's files for document collection from teachers and therapists along with IEP assistant.
• Review all annuals and turning 5's reports prior to sending to district and parents.
• Notify parents, teachers, and therapists of upcoming meetings at the district or schools.
• Collect and review quarterly reports every quarter and once during the summer session.
• Duplicate quarterly reports after review for distribution to parents and teachers.
• Attend annual review meetings at the district when necessary.
• Attend or telephone conference with schools for children turning 5's when necessary.
• Distribute new IEP's to teachers and therapists.
• Set up and coordinate evaluations with therapists and the district for students not receiving related services.
• Oversee the maintenance of files for annuals, turning 5's, IEP's and quarterly reports along with the IEP assistant.
• Prepare turning 5's outcomes spreadsheet for educational director.
• Notify CPSE administrators of vacancies in different classes.
• Prepare and disseminate assessment materials as needed for the therapists and teachers along with IEP assistant.
• Order materials needed for assessment for replenishment of protocols.
• Collaborate with teachers for IEP accommodations fulfillment.
• Provide training and technical assistance to all staff in the use of computers for writing goals, progress reports and annual reviews as needed.
• Co-coordinate need for Extended School Year (summer program) for students along with teachers.
Students With Disabilities (Birth-Grade 2) Initial Certificate, 09/01/2013-08/31/2018
Students With Disabilities (Birth-Grade 2) Professional Certificate, 05/30/2014-Present
Volunteer, Be The Match Walk/Run, 2014
Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint proficiency, OppenOffice, iMovie, Apple Products, iOS, Facebook, Instagram, iPage Web Hosting, DSRL Photography
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: