Seeking a challenging position as a Teachers Assistant within a well respected award winning educational system that can utilize my wide variety of previous Military, Governmental and personal experience.
* Performs a daily review of specific types of injuries. .
* Monitors daily mail log & telephone inquiries .
* Corresponds daily with the D.O.L. Claims Examiners.
* Completes and Processes the proper D.O.L. forms .
* Maintained address management information for 12 counties.
* Analyzed address information for accuracy.
* Implemented address changes into the U.S.P.S. data base.
* Provided technical guidance .
* Instructed all necessary postal personnel on new programs.
* Interacted with all levels of county officials for 911 issues.
* Assisted in the design of Rural addresses to City addresses .
* Maintained route delivery line-of-travel for carrier routes.
* Issue any addressing resolutions changes .
* Trained NEW postal programs to U.S.P.S. management.
* Trained in all aspects of U.S.P.S. Postal Laws & Regulations .
* Trained in the use of Fire Arms .
*** Voluntarily Resigned due to personal family reasons.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: