Independent, collaborative, and results oriented professional Health Educator, with full scope outpatient/inpatientmedical and behavioral health experience. Knowledgeable and experienced in disease prevention and health management. Leverages public speaking events and training seminars to increase awareness and encourage self management. Accustomed to advocating for services to meet providers and patients health care needs. Excellent reputation for resolving problems and improving customer satisfaction.
*Expert medical knowledge (English/Spanish).
* Knowledgeable in NexGen EHR.
* Strong project/time management and organizational skills.
* Attention to detail and excellent follow-through on work tasks with ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
* Comfortable communicating and working closely with providers and medical staff.
* Strong teaching, training and presentation skills.
* Excellent interpersonal skills exemplified by building and maintaining rapport.
* Ability to observe, analyze and detect errors.
* Demonstrated good problem-solving skills; sound judgement.
* Positive professional attitude, adaptable to change.
* Proficiency in Microsoft Windows applications.
Comprehensive Perinatal Services Program Provider Overview Training, Certificate of Completion, October 2018.
American Association of Diabetes Educators, Diabetes Paraprofessional Level 1 Career Path Certificate Program Completion, December 2018.
Family Planning Health Worker Certification, March 2019
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: