Hardworking head cashier offering one year of experience in retail. Solid team player with upbeat, positive attitude and commitment to providing excellent customer service. Proficient in scanning goods and collecting payments, resolving complaints and training newly hired cashiers. Friendly multitasker with in-depth knowledge of POS system operations.
Driven Laboratory Technician with comprehensive hands-on experience in analyzing patient samples. Well-versed in all aspects of laboratory operations, including sample preparation and equipment maintenance. Fluent in Arabic and English.
- I completed online Conducting an Intervention Review Module 1: Introduction to conducting systematic reviews by Cochrane Interactive Learning.
- I completed six hours required course online of Good Clinical Practice including: Institutional Review Boards, Informed Consent, Confidentiality & Privacy, Participant Safety & Adverse Events, Quality Assurance, The Research Protocol, Documentation & Record-Keeping, Research Misconduct, Roles & Responsibilities, Recruitment & Retention, and Investigational New Drugs.
- I Attended the Basic Life Support Course, which was held by AHA in CASH- Ajman, UAE. The course provided me with the basic life support and I'm able to give fist aid care inside healthcare sectors.
- I held to be the class representative of 4th year BBMS program for the AY 2018-2019, as well as to be a member of BBMS College Curriculum Committee, a member of College Council, and a member of Program Evaluation and Quality Assurance Committee.
- In my second semester of first year we conducted a TECHTONIC'16 Event as a group for Computer Concept and Application course, where it was the first TECHTONIC Event in the University and each group had to present a unique feature of some apps.
- I participated as a delegate in the 8th Annual Scientific Meeting 2016 "Medical Innovation and Translational Research; Vision 2020".
- I'm am active member with MEMBS- Middle East Molecular Biology Sources for the year 2016-2017.
- I attend the Dubai International Government Achievements Exhibition on April 2017, where they presented the Police department , Healthcare, and Civil Defense achievements.
- I attended The Emirates International Forensic Conference and Exhibition on April 2017, where I saw some of the weird forensic cases and the tool they are using for analysis.
- I attend The 4th Middle East Molecular Biology Congress And Exhibition 2017- Abu Dhabi, UAE from 1st- 4th November.
- I attend Malaria workshop, which was provided by The National Center For Malaria & Vector Control "Sharjah Malaria Center", the lecturer explained about Microscopic Examination of Malaria Plasmodium Parasites and how to differentiate between each stage of each parasite, the course was held on 26th, 27th, and 28th / March 2018 with 4.5 credit hours, not only that but the course is accredited from CME No. MOHAP/ CPD/ 18/ 0103.
- I attend the Emirates Pathology Society Meeting (2018 Round), which was held by Emirates Medical Association on 28th April 2018.
- I held to be a leader in preparing for Microbiology Day, which held on April 30, 2018.
- I was an Exhibitor in 15th International Education Show from 30 Jan- 1 Feb 2019 to represent my university- Gulf Medical University.
- I volunteered in Motorcycle Parade During Walk For the Tolerance Walkathon on Friday 22nd Feb 2019 held at Thumbay Hospital- Dubai, UAE.
- As Gulf Medical University used to held a Global Day every year, where every country used to present the tradition and custom, and I was a part of Oman Club for the year of 2018-2019.
- Good command over computer operating system.
- Capable to finish tasks in time.
- Believe in coordination & teamwork.
- A quick learner and can work under pressure efficiently.
- Enthusiastic to learn new skills.
- A highly driven, motivated individual with the ability to interface with all levels of staff and management.
- Desire to excel and learn new things; a quick learner.
- Open and receptive to new ideas, tools, technologies and methodologies.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: