Kindhearted individual who is dedicated, focused, and seeking to provide service to the community while pursuing his dream in the field of dentistry
Member of Student Organizer for Syria - Tampa, FL
- Assisted on Syrian refugees resettlement.
- Fundraiser to support the refugees.
- Raised awareness of Syrian crisis.
Member of Project Downtown Tampa - Tampa, FL
- Served needy of downtown Tampa by helping them improve their situation
- Provided needy with food, drinks, and clothes on a regular basis.
Member of Arab Student Association - Tampa, FL
- Broadened the awareness of Arabic Culture to the USF and the community at large.
- Promoted a better understanding of the social, traditional, and historical aspect of the Arabic Culture.
Math tutor at learning lab EFSC - Palm Bay, FL
- Explained math concepts in caring and encouraging environment
to help students thrive and learn.
- Helped students prepare for routine and standardized tests, including college entrance exams.
- Identified weakness areas that students need to improve.
preparing students for tests.
Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) at H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center & Research - Tampa, FL
- Walked the patient to MRI room and provided them with a hospital gown, which patient must wear clothes without metal zips, fasteners, buttons, underwire (bras), belts or buckles before entering MRI room.
Islamic Society of Brevard County (ISBC) - Melbourne, FL
- Met with members of council meeting at the first Saturday of each month, which takes 4 Hours.
- Assisted with operation including greeting members, serving meals, socializing, and encouraging group participation
- Helped people who need a physical assistance. For example, moving to new house.
- Organized the event and provided basic and accurate information each ofthe event.
- Ensured that the reception area is tidy and presentable with all necessary stationeryand material. For example pens, forms, and brochures.
Dr. Syed Quadri and Dr. Daniel Eley
- Worked closely with patients before, during and after dental procedures.
- Learned about right oral care products that patient must used in daily
- Observed different treatments: filling and repairs, root canals, dental crowns, bridges and implants, extractions, x-ray, sealants, and anesthesia.
- Learned how the receptionists manage to schedule patient appointments.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: