Graduate mechanical engineering student at Purdue School of Engineering and Technology, IUPUI interested to work as FEA/CAE Engineer and looking for an internship or Co-op opportunity to utilize my skills and enhance my abilities through continuous learning.
• Nominated for National level Project and Poster presentation
• Industrial training at “Pandit Auto” (Tata Motors division)
• SciLab Training and Test offered by Spoken Tutorial Projects, IIT Bombay.
• State Level Project Management Olympiad
• Hypermesh Certification from Design Tech CAD Academy
• Completed workshop “METEOR” organized by IIT, Madras
• Participant in Computational Fluid Dynamics Workshop
• Attended a workshop on Design of Formula One car
“Misalignment of shaft on gearbox test rig leading to failure in diagnosis of noise and vibration in gearbox”; International Conference on Ideas, Impact and Innovation in Mechanical Engineering.
Design of Space Shuttle Orbiter Thrust Structure
January 2019 – May 2019
• Calculation of structural and design loads for given equivalent truss structure.
• Design all members using Matlab considering strength, stability and various failure criteria for I- section, square and circular sections.
• Comparison of design for metal and composite material square section considering deflection failure criteria.
Design of Aircraft main wing spar
January 2019 – May 2019
• Design equivalent tapered I section cantilever beam for minimum weight considering given loads, constraints and stress equation and fatigue failure criteria using Matlab.
• Calculation of tip deflection.
Analysis of composite car door using different stacking sequences
August 2018 – December 2018
• Prepare simple 3D car door model using Solidworks.
• Prepare composite material model using Ansys ACP tool for various stacking sequences.
• Performed Static Analysis which included Door sag analysis, Bending analysis and Torsional analysis.
• Perform Static, Modal and Weight analysis using Ansys Workbench for metal door and composite door considering different stacking sequences.
• Compare the results for obtaining optimal stacking sequence.
Modification on Gearbox flushing rig for proper alignment and noise reduction
June 2016 – June 2017
• Understanding the problem statement and propose design solutions.
• Modification proposed involved using a coupler shaft to ensure proper connection between motor and gearbox.
• Addition of bearing housing ensured preventing damages caused to bearing due to dust, rust or corrosive actions.
• Prepare CAD using Creo Parametric applying GD & T and considering manufacturing aspects.
• Inspection of manufactured components and suggest rectifications.
• Modification proposed reduced the misalignment from 0.7mm to 20 microns.
• Cycle time reduced from 5 min 33 sec to 4 min 17 sec.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: