Accomplished and dedicated leader with a diverse background in Human Resources, Philanthropy, Diversity & Inclusion, Change Management, and Sales. Proven track record of achieving exceptional results in relationship driven and agile environments. Knowledgeable of ever changing industry and employment demands with expertise in all things people.
Currently serving as HR partner for Nike's Chief Administrative Office, whose global functions include Legal, Government Affairs, Social and Community Impact, Corporate Governance, Compliance, and Resilience. I provide HR business partner support to approximately 650 employees, which includes expertise in the following areas:
· People strategy, including talent development and succession planning
· Coaching and performance management training for employees across various leadership levels, from individual contributor to senior leadership team
· Employee Relations matters, including investigations
· Consulting on Nike specific benefits programs, leaves, and policies
· Compliance with local and foreign regulations and employment law
· Leadership development training
· Organizational effectiveness, including organizational design and structure
· Execution of Diversity & Inclusion Strategy
· Workforce planning and headcount management
· Mobility programs for global reassignment and talent strategy
After a successful launch of State Farm's community center concept and community engagement efforts in Dallas, TX, I was relocated to Tempe, AZ, to manage our community engagement efforts in the greater Phoenix area as a secondary market launch. This market serves approximately 7,000 employees. In addition to managing marinalink™, State Farm's community center concept in the Phoenix hub, I have led collaboration efforts with both employees and community members to align State Farm's engagement efforts with the needs of employees and members of the Phoenix community.
· Leading a team of HR, Philanthropy, Diversity & Inclusion, Grassroots Law, and Recruiting associates.
· Managing Phoenix area non-profit relationships and grant giving portfolio, including relationships with Arizona State University and Maricopa County Community Colleges. Efforts in the education space included developing and launching the Community College Tuition Program, which provided college courses on-site at marinalink for State Farm employees, paid entirely up front by the company.
· Managing the project launch of the Phoenix center, which included collaborating with various departments to achieve project outcomes and measure success metrics after launch.
· Leading change management initiatives to ensure success and adoption of center, including the development of a KPI scorecard.
· Driving large scale volunteer efforts with employees and key non-profits to boost employee and community engagement.
· Identifying needs of business area functions and delivering stimulating content to engage associates. Examples include innovative sessions on financial education, talent management, networking, health and wellness, and professional development.
· Attracting and retaining employees to the State Farm career opportunity by creating innovative recruiting tactics and events.
Led the project build out and management of citylink™, State Farm's first Community Center concept in the Dallas area Hub location, which serves over 8,000 employees. This pilot project entailed creating processes and strategies that align with the Community Center's mission of increasing State Farm's local branding efforts and employee and community engagement. citylink has been positioned to create a local hub culture that reflects the State Farm brand and has driven employee engagement and retention by connecting employees to their work and community. The center opened in January of 2016 and due to its success, subsequent centers have opened in Phoenix and Atlanta.
· Planning and coordinating Community Center sponsored events. Such events include financial literacy workshops, employee development courses, talent and succession planning, education curriculum, health and wellness initiatives, and recruiting efforts.
· Leading and uniting local and virtual leadership partners across the company to increase awareness, buy-in, influence, and partnership on project. Cross functional leadership associated in this build out include Corporate Philanthropy, Human Resources, Public Affairs, Recruiting, Administrative Services, and Learning and Development.
· Managing a team of HR, Philanthropy, Recruiting, and Legal employees.
· Creating and managing the community center project from ideation to measurement of success.
· Partnering with community area non-profits as well as company sponsored Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) to facilitate event use of center.
· Managed relationships with State Farm's Dallas area priority schools, the University of Texas at Dallas, Richland College, and Collin College.
Supervised, developed, and led a team of top performing sales representatives at a fortune top 50 company.
· Increased sales results by training, facilitating, and motivating team of 15 sales representatives.
· Handled all administrative duties related to team performance, including performance management, recognition, complaints, pay decisions, and communication.
· Met sales and production goals established by corporate office in a call center environment by disseminating messaging to sales team. Consistently ended sales cycles as top performing sales team out of 30 peer led teams.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: