- Designed, planned, and executed plans for the England Birmingham Mission to receive 100+ additional missionaries.
- Oversaw performance and welfare of 250+ missionaries.
- Trained and instructed eight two man teams with responsibilities of 30+ missionaries.
- Increased performance of the England Birmingham Mission by 75+% by initiating a new mission-wide training program.
- Compiled weekly and monthly data through correspondence with other mission leaders to create performance reports using Microsoft Office.
- Conceptualized a new meeting for mission leaders to work more intimately and effectively with one another.
- Conducted meetings that addressed training and performance needs of the England Birmingham Mission on a regular basis.
- Managed cash-handling responsibilities within two weeks of initial hire.
- Balanced, recorded, and deposited daily totals into company bank account.
- Assessed clients nutrition needs and assisted them in meeting their physical goals through products, introduction to specified personal trainers, recommending gyms based on fitness needs, etc.
- Developed close professional relationships with clients to create customer satisfaction and loyalty through effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Managed cash-handling in a fast paced work environment.
- Developed professional relationships with customers to create customer satisfaction and loyalty through effective verbal communication skills.
- Created, organized and displayed store sales and promotions.
- Member of the BYU-Idaho Army Ranger Challenge Team.
- Eagle Scout Recipient.
- Completed BicycleTour of Colorado- June 2009.
- Completed 5430 Long Course Triathlon- August 2008.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: