Certified Nursing Assistant
Passionate, Caring, hardworking and service-oriented new graduate eager to begin my career as a Registered Nurse caring for patients. Offering clinical knowledge and judgment combined with strong documentation, vitals monitoring and problem-solving abilities.
Maternity Tufts Medical Center, Boston, MA January 2018 – April 2018
Medical Surgical #1 Lahey Medical Center, Burlington, MA May 2018 – August 2018
Mental Health Arbour Hospital, Jamaica Plain, MA May 2018 – August 2018
Medical Surgical #2 Lowell General Hospital, Lowell, MA January 2019 – April 2019
Pediatrics Boston Children's Hospital, Boston, MA January 2019 – April 2019
Senior Practicum – Pedi ICU Boston Medical Center, Boston, MA June 2019 – August 2019
PROFESSIONAL/ JURIED PRESENTATIONS
Harris, B., McCall, G., Harrington, E., Bishop, A.J., & Smith, B.J. (2016). Exploring Change in Salivary Biomarkers in Geriatric Health: Evidence of Improved Immune Functioning after Cognitive Task Performance. Poster Presentation at the Annual Meeting of the Gerontological Society of America, New Orleans, LA.
Big Brothers, Big Sisters August 2015- May 2017
Big Sister, Mentor
• Built a consistent and dependable friendship and maintain a steady and positive presence in the little sister's life.
OU Medical Center May 2015- May 2016
• Directly interacted with visitors to provide guidance and direction in navigating the facility.
Parker Adventist Hospital May-August 2015
Neurosciences/ Sleep Lab
• Involved with CPAP compliance, mask fitting, and equipment checks.
• Worked collaboratively with hospital staff and provided seamless patient care and treatment.
Dr. Craig Hornbarger, MD Denver CO
Shadowed general surgery
• Observed basic medical surgical procedures in the OR such as right and left hernia repair and removal of a cyst located on the brain.
Dr. Michael Goldfogel, DDS Denver CO
• Built a consistent and dependable relationship through observing multiple patient interactions dealing with minor surgical repairs of the mouth.
Dr. Tiera Nell, MD Denver CO
Shadowed pediatric care
• Showed rounds throughout Denver Children's Hospital learning and observing how report is given, how to determine plan of care, and how to discuss the plan of care for the day with patient's and their families.
Dr. Pete Baker, MD Denver CO
• Observed colonoscopies at the VA and learned how the process begins and unfolds from having the patient sign the consent form to figure the correct dosage for sedition for the minor procedure.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: