Entrepreneurial Executive Administrator with over 10 years of progressive experience in enhancing executives' productivity and improving business operations. Dedicated to embrace a company's vision and mission to succeed and transform lives. Strongly committed to service excellence, next process customer satisfaction, and team collaboration. Focused with contributing to meet and translate long-term goals of top leaders through organization in daily operations.
Office Administration and Organization
Petty Cash Handling & Replenishment
Document Management & Filing System
Budgeting & Internal Control
Billing and Collection
Inventory Management & Replenishment
Asset Acquisition & Disposal - Issuance & Transfer
Leadership & Supervision
Executive Assistance & Management
Conflict Prevention and Resolution
Customer Service & Customer Relations
Performance monitoring & analysis
Scheduling & travel arrangements
Life Coach and Personnel Counseling
Computer literacy: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Flowchart)
Typing: 50-60 wpm
A. Strategically managed administrative department to operate through highly motivated employees:
1. Designed a documented implementation of clear delineation of roles and responsibilities in the midst of multitasking per position.
2. Developed timely and relevant processes, policies and guidelines that addressed the office and operations requirements without sacrificing compliance to government regulations .
3. Standardized salaries, wages & benefits .
4. Developed strong employee and family relationships.
5. Pioneered recognition of recruited loyal volunteers .
6. Formulated customized training modules that stir up commitment to the organization's vision and mission.
B. Initialized managing Finance and Purchasing department:
1. Collaborated with loyal donors, potential funders and partners.
2. Analyzed monthly income and expenses; reviewed monthly cash flow for timely and sound decisions of the Board.
3. Produced annual budget plans.
4. Assured compliance to all legislation covering taxation and withholding payments.
5. Initiated monthly audits and produced audit reports.
6. Designed financial report formats necessary for donors to appreciate.
7. Created an inventory system & inventory control for office supplies, technical equipment and library of printing, audio and video materials .
8. Managed voluminous vendors and organized purchase requisition, review purchase orders, obtaining recommendations of substitute items from suppliers, monitoring and expediting orders.
C. Developed a reliable technical support team: Provided high quality, cost-efficient musical, audio-visual and lighting support during events, functions and special meetings
* Supported the administrative and operations requirements of the Vice President to ensure his productivity towards business profitability and sustainability.
1. Preparation of executives and managers' confidential payroll; attendance monitoring .
2. Draft and recommend approval of executive office policies & procedures.
3. Relay and enforce implementation of VP directives, instructions and assignment to executives.
4. Write outgoing correspondences and drafting memos for VP signature.
5. Schedule and keep or update itinerary of the VP.
6. Prepare confidential and sensitive documents.
7. Provide administrative support to follow-up executives related to their assignments.
8. Screen and accommodate visitors; accept incoming calls, route callers as necessary .
9. Alert on meetings, cancellations and coordinate event / activity schedules.
10. Sort incoming correspondences and arrange for outgoing mail and packages for pickup.
11. Prepare basic math calculations and statistical reports as needed, executive budget estimates.
12. Maintain & update of inventory system of executive library of materials, office supplies.
13. Operate and maintain functionality of various office equipment .
14. Coordinate and monitor Health Plan benefit balances of the VP's subordinates.
15. Organized international and domestic travel arrangements for up to 10 staff members, including all transportation and hotel stays.
• Trusted with assumed delegated assignments as Acting Managing Director for the years 2017-2018 in preparation to the intent of the Managing Director to run as Board Member.
• Pursued government accreditation as non-profit organization and was granted for 4 consecutive periods.
• . Initiated effective volunteers' management, including involvement of 25 urban poor community organizers with passion for community transformation.
• Surpassed annual financial goals through appropriate cost control measures and boosting collection of donations with not less than $1M annually.
• Crafted and documented an approved Manual of Operations for the organization.
• Designed and updated pre-printed forms that will monitor effectively the goals and performance of the operations people.
• Facilitated a minimum of one (1) values formation training per month.
• Prevented and resolved conflicts within the management and the employees and/or volunteers.
• Initiated mentoring and counseling of disgruntled but willing employees and staff.
• Led a taskforce in designing a company website for a non-profit organization.
• Implemented a company-administered Health Plan for managers and employees through accreditation of medical professionals and hospitals.
1. Trainor-Facilitator; Teaching
2. Events Handling & Management
3. Executive Housekeeping in a hotel setting
4. Community Lay ministering
5. Health Plan budget control and monitoring
6. Christian Preschool administration
7. Retailing & Merchandising
8. Mentoring and counseling of disgruntled employees
9. Maintaining an organized library and records filing system
10. Performance management that documents strengths, development areas and/or completion of goals.
11 Goal setting, documenting detailed job descriptions and defined job specifications
12. Compassion for the sick and the elderly
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: