I'm seeking a position at a company where I can maximize my sales and marketing management skills, creative skills, business development, and training experience.
I am an extremely organized, results-oriented sales & marketing professional bringing more than 15 years of wide-ranging experience executing measurable sales & marketing campaigns for companies. I am successful in driving membership, traffic and revenue.
These are industries I have extensive experience in as you will read under my work history below.
• As a co-owner of a clothing brand in the apparel industry, my duties were to oversee sales, marketing, and a small part of design for a multi-million dollar apparel brand in the action sports industry.
• Managed a global sales force responsible for obtaining new revenue for the company all throughout the United States, including Hawaii & Puerto Rico.
• Managed new and existing sales accounts.
• Managed international distributorships and licensees in Guam, New Zealand, UK, Russia, Australia, Brazil, Japan, Mexico, Canada, and Europe, etc.
• Oversaw the marketing team and oversaw all event planning, marketing campaigns, magazine advertisements, strategies, viral internet and email marketing, etc.
• Responsible for merchandising each seasons line including developing tools and presentations for buyers, and making sure each quarterly catalog was displayed properly.
• Established valuable relationships
with top tier retail accounts across the U.S with companies
such as Pacific Sunwear, Tilly's,
Active, The Buckle, Jacks, Sun Diego, etc.
Brand Manager, Director of Marketing
(Aug 2007 to Feb 2008)
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: