Insightful Production Supervisor with experience directing and improving Operations through effective employee motivational strategies and strong policy enforcement. Proficient in best practices, and regulatory requirements of Automotive/Part Manufacturing. Talented leader with analytical approach to business planning and day-to-day problem-solving.
· Part of the Management Team to launch the inaugural North American Seating Suppliers for the Toyota Lexus.
· Supervised 35 team members of global distribution warehouse supplying seating for Toyota Lexus Tier 1 and Tier 2.
· Supervised 70 team members for a Toyota Recall Project.
· Utilizes Hoshin, Kaizen projects and FMDS to communicate the organization's results.
· Reduced shipping operating expenses by 35%, while maintaining shipping volume and accuracy.
· Part of the Management and Corporate Safety that developed forklift training program.
· Minimized employee turnover through improved standard operating procedure, performance standards, and employee evaluations.
· Spearheaded a Safety Committee that was successful in eliminating work related injuries and workman compensation claims.
· Increased employee retention by 40% by establishing an effective mentorship and orientation program.
Licensed forklift driver
Toyota Motor Manufacturing
TS16949 Manual and System Auditor
Supervisor Safety Program
Internal ISO Auditor
OSHA Compliance and Workplace Safety
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: