Effective Material Handler displaying excellent leadership skills and an unfailing work ethic. Highly adept in all areas of warehouse operations, including shipping and receiving documentation.
Truck Driver adept at navigation and efficient, on-time deliveries. Personable and energetic.
Results-oriented Forklift Driver skilled in operating a wide range of warehouse equipment in a safe and efficient manner.
Have Experience Driving:
• Identified and troubleshot issues with equipment and completed basic repairs to restore functionality.
Recorded count and condition of all cargo received.
• Secured loads to prevent shifting or damage to items.
• Divided and sorted product shipments received using account information and shipping labels.
• Tagged unmarked merchandise with item number.
• Weighed materials and recorded weights on tags, labels and production schedules.
• Scanned materials into and out of inventory using barcode tags.
• Documented movements using computer tracking systems.
• Monitored production deadlines and inventory allocation.
• Recorded receipt of materials on drivers' paperwork.
• Checked inbound and outbound products, inspected for damage and recorded product code dates.
• Transported material to correct locations and documented inventory changes.
• Organized warehouse inventory in effective and efficient manner.
• Received and assembled new equipment according to manufacturer instructions.
• Operated equipment with focus on safety and efficiency.
• Cleaned and stored all equipment at end of each shift
• Quickbook experience getting paper work ready for trucks pick up.
Have customer service and project management experience, creating
• invoices and receiving on Quickbook and manage inventory, email communication access.
• Removed incoming items from trucks and rail cars and transported materials to staging area.
• Operated with zero safety violations and consistently met deadlines for loading trailers.
• Operated automatic propane set down and electric reach truck machines to process waste and prepare shipments.
• Documented weight and destination production data in detailed daily logs for management review
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: