To obtain a position with a company where my skills and experience will be an asset to the business, while furthering my knowledge and abilities in the process.
• Microsoft Office Suite
• Office Procedures
• Medical Staff Services
• Microsoft Excel
• Typing (75+ wpm)
• Patient/Provider Relational
• Microsoft Outlook
• 10 Key ICD 9 ICD 10
• Medical Terminology & Records
• Microsoft Word
• Multi Phone Lines
• Medical Insurance Billing/Claims
• Microsoft PowerPoint
• Acrobat Adobe(PDF)
• Fax/Scan/Data Entry
• Maintained excellent rapport with patients and clients
• Diplomatically resolved complaints on as-needed basis.
• Ability to follow instructions well and make decisions with no supervision.
• Expert in need identification, intake and listening skills.
• Ability to work well under pressure.
• HIPPA Compliant and EMR handling.
• Detail oriented, organized and manages time efficiently.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Effective research and documentation capabilities.
• Ability to train, motivate and supervise fellow colleagues.
• Possess the willingness to learn new things, and has an enthusiastic, "go-getter" attitude
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: