* Excellent Organizational and Multitasking Skills.
* Passionate about Excellent Customer Service.
*Forward thinking about problem solving and continuous improvement for all aspects of business.
*Curious about how things work and enjoy seeking knowledge.
*Competitive in business and always wanting to improve and succeed.
*Use prior extensive knowledge of flooring including carpet, tile, laminate, vinyl, wood and engineered wood to assist customers in DYI and FI
* Ability to explain all products of thin sets, grouts, adhesives, tools, cutters, saws, underlayments ect. to customers so that they will have all products needed.
*Maintain a clean and safe department from floor level to top stock
*Work with management and identify areas of opportunity.
* Assist customers throughout store in all departments when needed and use 15+ years of home improvement knowledge and hands on use of products and building.
* Required 6 months of classes & training to pass Florida State 215 Insurance License test.
* Full criminal background check with finger prints ran through national crime data bases.
* Fully understand all state regulations in all 8 states Licensed in along with variations of state by state of products from 30+ companies Brokered with including United Healthcare, Aetna, BC/BS, Athem, Cigna, Manhattan Life, Colorado Banker. National Life Group, IMG, Delta.
*Ability to take complicated subject of Health & Life Insurance and discuss to fit my customer's knowledge and understanding.
* Listen to my clients and formulate Insurance quotes and plans that will both fit my clients needs but also their budget.
* Accountability for all aspects of my 1099 business, grow sales and defend current clients.
* Work directly with Insurance companies and represent my clients with claims, hospital and office charges.
* Search and find the best hospitals and doctors for my clients that need assistance.
*Worked in production through Jr. High, High School and College. After College was in charge of quoting, contracting negotiations with national Aerospace Companies and growth of sales.
*Required complete understanding of aerospace blueprints, cad/cam, Military and commercial specifications and processes to meet all FAA and Military standards with all manufacturing standards.
*Grew sales for 1985 of $500,000 to $3.5 million in 10 years as Vice President over Sales and Contracting.
* Returned to family business in 2018 to be in charge of selling the family owned company. that was started in 1952 by my parents and uncle.
* Prepared 5 year detailed financial look back and 5 year future business outlook based off of current business, long term contracts, economy both national and global forecast of aerospace industry both commercial and military including all aircraft, cost of production materials ( Aluminum, Stainless Steel, Inconel), review all aircraft slated to phase out of production and forecast of potential 'spares' programs.
* Review all assets equipment, tooling owned by company, raw materials, spare parts, office, auto, computers and software.
*research all similar companies that have sold in the last 18 months along with reviewing and analyzing all similar current companies for sale. * Create a 85 pg. business prospective for potential buyers. Answer questions and provide any additional information.
* Worked with 3 different buyers setting meetings, tours and discuss financial buy out options with potential buyers.
*Updated stock holders as needed.
* Worked with the company that purchased the company in preparing all legal documents, surveys, EPA inspections.
* Contacted and negotiated with all current companies for the transfer of ownership and assisted in all re certifications of manufacturing processes.
* Maintain a clean and safe department working with management to achieve and/or exceed all sales and financial goals.
* After 6 months promoted to in-store 'Flooring Expeditor'. *Managed all install sales from measure to quote all materials and labor. Worked with installers and vendors to ensure customer satisfaction.
* Worked one year and 1 day and was promoted to Department Manger for Kitchen/ Bath & Appliances.
* Learned all aspects of Kitchen, Bath and Appliances to be able to not only manage but sell all products.
* Handled all customer, installer and vendor issues.
*Transferred to Pro Sales & Delivery Manger.
* $2 million per week store with a average of $350,00 per week Pro Sales./ 6 Pro Sales associated. Delivery Lead, 3 Pro Pullers and 3 Pro Loaders.
* Oversaw all business and responsibilities of Pro Services , clean and safe loading and desk area. Maintain stock throughout day of all bagged front apron goods.
Handle all issues with deliveries and Pro's. Worked with Delivery lead on all deliveries along with Port of Tampa to ensure all export products where delivered with correct paperwork and container load date and time.
*Worked with Department Managers to stay in stock with high volume Pro Items. Put together "Clearance" sheets with items for Pros to look at that had great buys for 'Pros".
*Worked with Lot Associates and Store Associates to submit names/phone # of 'Pros' that they helped or saw them in the store. Had a monthly contests for the #1 Associate that supplied Pro Leads.
* Ensured each week that Pro Desk Specialists 'Prospected' for new customers for 2 hours and added at least 5 new clients per week.
* Ensured ALL Deliveries and Will Calls were properly pulled and tagged prior to delivery or pick up date and 'Sales Associate' had properly located and put notes in system on a weekly bases!
* Transferred to NEW Sun City Store to be the Flooring/ Decor and Paint Manger. Arrived in store before any beams or product had arrived, only vertical iron.
* Managed set up of all Plan-o-grams, Ensured that bayswere marked and tagged for the correct size beam, shelving and height.
* Formulated game plan for where and how stock will be staged prior to pack out out.
*Worked closely with receiving and monitored all in-coming freight to ensure that the bays were set and ready to be packed out as soon as possible when merchandise was received.
* Majority of Associates were "New' Hires/Training and 'Coaching' was very important along with stopping bad behaviors as they happened and counsel Associates.
*Managed 3 Departments with emphasis on Excellent Customer Service, In-Stock and meeting or exceeding financial goals.
* Promoted to 'Key Carrier Department Manger. and started overseeing many of the daily operations of the entire store including, opening/ closing, vault opening and audits, handling any and all circumstances that arose during the business day.
* Communicate all issues to other management .
* Managed 2 Overnight Inventory 'Tag Teams' working 8pm to 6am 4 nights per week.
* Stressed "Game Plan" and expectations to keep on schedule.
*Walked store nightly to ensure that all departments already tagged did not have any new untagged product in overheads.
* Work closely with all department managers and give lists of areas of concern and shelf maintenance issues that need addressed.
* Ended both Inventories with less than 5 Overhead SKU Checks with Inventory Company.
* Home Depot started M-F 4:00 am-1:00 pm 'Pack Down' Team and became the Opening Manager and Ran the 'Pack Down' Team of 8 along with 6 Inventory Specialists/ Ordering Associates.
* Emphasis on 'Pack Down' every Bay dropped and packed out once per month.
*Required knowing all products in store, staying up to date on MST and cross merchandised products, familiar with ordering schedules, Freight schedules.
* Worked with Department Mangers, ASM's and Store Manager with information on missing inventory, incorrect counts and was formulating best practices for 'Inventory Control' and Shrink.
* Opening store duties 4:00am and at 6:00am am for customers. Managing 'Call Outs' even if the the next manager due in called out.
* Greet and give any 'First In' Associates instructions for their department(s) that needed immediate action prior to opening and "Power Hours" 10:00 am.
* Operations Manger over Front End, Special Services, Lot and Vault.
Oversee daily and weekly operations of over 80 Associates.
* Oversee all operational systems of POS and Self Check Out, Special Services, Specialty Appliances,/Kitchen,/Millwork/ Flooring.
* Manage Software and Hardware updates along with re-booting all systems and maintain all 'Power-Out' Crash Kits.
* Meet and exceed all F.E. metrics including LTR and Credit.
* Investigate all 'Cash Short' on the F.E. and Vault.
* Address and resolve all F.E. customer issues with the intention of all complaints
being handled to the customers satisfaction.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: