IT Manager successful as customer-focused leader with 18+ years of combined technical and management experience in US government (DOD), corporate, manufacture, healthcare industries. Articulate communicator skilled in delivering insightful presentations and strengthening relationships with business partners, peers and senior leadership.
• Managed Field Services Operation
• Sets strategy, goals, and metrics for field repair and maintenance by managing and driving deployment & sustaining field operations, including escalations and expedites to include: Program efficiency of Field Technicians, monitoring of KPIs & SLAs regarding ticket volume and performance and utilization, coordinates field technical training and service readiness for new products, sustained programs, and special projects.
• Represents field services to customers, sales and segment teams, logistics, and technical support organizations
• Manages process controls and standardization
• Oversees functional repair for In-Warranty and Out-of-Warranty screening and repair
• Responsible for performance of vendors and cost control
• Oversees the Daily Management of Root Cause Analysis
• Efficiency Monitoring and Action Plan for Program.
• Reviews PFS Resource Utilization Reports
• Responsible for coordinating with Workflow Coordinators & Reporting Team.
• Identifying potential risk / resolution approaches for targeted Client tasks / deployments
• Leads the efforts of others in the achievement of the strategic and operational objectives of the group
• Manages the hiring, staffing and maintaining of a diverse and effective workforce
• Responsible for career development/planning, performance and pay discussions of team members
• Accountable for the day-to-day operations of an area managing processes, programs and/or initiatives
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: