Network Security Engineer & Managerial professional with over 6 years of experience in supporting and assisting
complex enterprise Firewalls, Security and Vulnerabilities. Experience in working with cloud and multi-platform
network devices. Continually exceeds expectations by creating valuable partnerships and working well with
internal and external customers at all levels of the organization.
●Provider-1/MDS and VSX expert
●Knowledge of TCP/IP, UDP, IPSEC, SSL/TLS, DNS, DHCP, ARP,
●Switching and Routing
● Check Point Firewall
● Answered internal and external user inquires regarding computer software operation to resolve problems
● Installed and performed minor repairs to software equipment, following installation specifications
●Automate malware removal solutions for Malware Team
● Assisted offline chat / internal support representatives using the one to many model - LogMeIn / Chat/ Phone/ RDP etc.
●Handled internal customer transfers via internal chat and remote assistance programs to assist other Frontier Secure employees in troubleshooting and resolving external customer malware issues (Viruses/Trojans/Worms/Ransomware/Exploits/etc.)
● Maintained records of daily data communications, problems,team statics and attendance.
● Referred major software problems of defective products to vendors or technicians for service
●Prepared evaluations of software recommend improvements or upgrades
●Server hardware troubleshooting including but not limited to CPUs, HDD/SSD, Memory, NIC
●Initiating Bridge / Conference calls woth other teams depending on outage specifics
●Network outage monitoring and troubleshooting in following areas: servers (IBM /AS400, Linux, Windows and other environments) hardware / L1-L3 equipment - switches / routers (Cisco), VMWare, L5-L7 outages (websites /applications /services / process etc
●Expert knowledge of Checkpoint firewalls configuration and implementation.
● Skilled MDS Security Administrator - Migration, Upgrade, Dtabase Recovery
● Expert level for R80 OS versions deployment and troubleshooting
● Expert knowledge of Checkpoint management products and services
● Intrusion detection/Prevention and addressing and troubleshooting vulnerability issues.
● Expert at policy and Security hardening of networks.
● Escalation level of troubleshooting and supporting checkpoint appliances and services
● Expert at all Gaia Processes and Daemons
● Strong ability to lead and manage teams and projects.
● Knowledge of troubleshooting and configurations of Cisco routing and switching issues and configurations.
● Skilled in Dynamic Routing (OSPF, BGP, RIP)
● Strong knowledge of IPS and WAF differences and policy hardening.
● Firewall implementation and deployment with managed services AWS and other cloud
● CIA Triad understanding and knowledge
● IPS and IDS vulnerabilities and detection
● Expert at Networking and Clustering blades and implementation
● Strong CloudGaurd Saas application knowledg
● Expert in third party logging services and troubleshooting with Opsec Lea,Syslog,and Log Exporter and more
● Knowledge of the OSI Model and the application of each layer.
● Linux and Windows OS
● Strong communication and customer service skills.
• Troubleshoot across the length and breadth of network security issues across the diverse portfolio
of Palo Alto Networks Security Products- PAN NextGen firewalls - VM and Hardware models
(PAN-200/500/2k/3k/4k/5k and 7k), Panorama- VM and M-100 hardware model, Wildfire Cloud
and WF 500 hardware model
• Troubleshoot live over remote desktop sessions with Channel Partners and Enterprise customers
to reinstate critical network impacting applications and features
• Simulate complex customer issues in house in the TAC LAB to ascertain root cause, validate
product's expected behavior for undocumented test cases and bugs
• Escalate cases which point to a bug in the underlying operating system and requires mitigation
• Create customer facing and internal content for other TAC engineers
• Educate and Advice Channel Partners and Customers on the unique NextGen features- UserID,
AppID, SinglePass Architecture, Hardware Session Offloading and more, which distinguish the
PAN NextGen firewall from other legacy products
Cisco Certified Networking Associate (CCNA),Checkpoint Certified Security Admin (CCSA),Checkpoint Certified Security Expert (CCSE),Comptia A+
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: