Confident Professional Real Estate Inspector promoting a great career spent exceeding client expectations through active listening, dynamic communication and thorough inspection and reporting skills. Ready to focus my complete attention on a new Field Adjuster position where my developed talents can be best utilized. Looking for the right opertunity to help a company consistently exceed customer expectations to grow business marketshare.
· Perform all work duties completely remotely without direct oversite.
· Create and maintain efficient work schedule for optimum performance.
· Self-motivated to complete tasks on schedule.
· Obtain lodging and transportation in assigned disaster area.
· Review disaster and location specific details and damage levels.
· Organize workflow for optimum production and efficiency.
· Contact applicants to verify information and set appointments.
· Arrange appointments geographically to maintain efficiency.
· Effective time management to maintain up to 15 inspections a day.
· Maintain ongoing education to adhere to FEMA guidelines and regulations.
· Review and report on applicant's insurance documentation.
· Review and report on applicable documentation.
· Consistently perform detailed inspections.
· Accurately record all visible disaster related damage.
· Account for all damaged items covered under FEMA regulations that need to be replaced or repaired.
· Utilize Ace4, a specially designed software applications derived from Xactimate, to determine estimated repair costs.
· Report suspected fraudulent activity and reporting.
· Produce and submit accurate, detailed reports that meet FEMA's strict guidelines and regulations.
· Maintain accurate documentation of inspections and expenses.
· Produce and submit accurate expense reports that adhere to set guidelines and regulations.
· Devote special emphasis to punctuality and worked to maintain outstanding attendance record, consistently arriving to inspections ready to start immediately.
· Resolved conflicts and negotiated mutually beneficial agreements between parties.
· Created, own, and operate real estate inspection firm.
· Put systems and controls in place to successfully operate with minimal overhead and day to day management time.
· Achieved profitability in the first six months of operation and has been profitable every year of operation.
· Earned high ratings and positive reviews on Google, HomeAdvisor and Yelp.
· Development and management of operational systems to include online software for scheduling and booking as well as client and agent communication systems.
· Office administration and bookkeeping.
· Equipment and supply acquisition.
· Develop and maintain professional relationships with real estate agents.
· Develop and maintain professional relationships with clients.
· Development and management of marketing strategies.
· Creation and management of inspection and reporting procedures.
· Development and management of inspection reporting systems.
· Maintain ongoing education.
· Perform detailed inspections of real estate.
· Produce accurate reports detailing real estate condition and repairs needed.
· Maintain records of operations, inspections, reports and expenses.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: