15 years of professional vocation to customer first service/support, professional interviewer, expert listener with meticulous documentation skills. Proficient in public speaking acquired by leading and executing training and presentations. I am an experienced pricing analyst, sales support, and B2B business analyst with technical fluency. Outstanding interpersonal skills for cross-functional communication in English and Spanish with all levels of managers, vendors and clients. Developed the emotional agility to build relationships, think outside the box for conflict management, negotiate, problem solving and provide the client with a satisfactory solution. Apt for learning new technology.Proficient working in CRM, SAP and ERP systems, including Salesforce, for multi million dollar accounts in a fast paced environment.
● Perform professional casework activities in providing public assistance for families and long term care services available from the Department of Human Services as well as auxiliary state, local and federal programs.
● Oversee statistical data production and submitted to management. Update Sharepoint with new client data for tracking purposes.Maintain HIPAA requirements at all times.
● Audit case to review income and assets and ensure calculations are reflecting correct benefit amount. Generate overpayments and submit for review to process.
● Schedule clients and conducted interview to assess their skills and evaluate their ability to retain employment to discuss criteria, goals and participation levels for eligibility of benefits.
● Contact long term care facilities to discuss legal forms and verification required prior to client allocation of income and resources in order to determine cost of services to client.
● Ensure U.S. Citizenship, lawful permanent residency (Form I-551/USCIS) is verified using electronic SAVE system.
● Run Automatic Wage Verification System to review income, child support payments/expenses, SSA/SSI, assets, shelter cost and medical expenses to calculate SNAP/TANF allotted amount for initial and renewal applications.
● Learn, comprehend and apply changing government policy when determining eligibility to meet Federal Nutrition Service, state and federal requirements.
● Make appropriate referrals to other Department of Human Services programs, state services or -local private services to verify customer receives available benefits.
● Identify and report cases of violence, abused or refugee households for escalation to upper levels of management. Complete data entry, case documentation in Integrated Eligibility System and respond to electronic correspondence timely.
● Expedite 1-3 day case processing and certification of Medical, CASH, Medicare Savings Program and Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program at 95% or higher meeting state and Food and Nutrition Services time frame, especially during natural and pandemic disaster recovery.
● Provided one-on-one training that enhanced employee efficiency, productivity and teamwork.
● Imparted concerns where areas of opportunity lay, tracked progress and motivated improvement to employees..
● Created synergy between overnight and day crew increasing collaboration of team members in order to facilitate workload transition and performance.
● Communicated with upper store management on daily activities and goal achievement strategies.
● Executed visual merchandising updates, prepared inventory cost forms and requisitions for store audit and compliance.
Lead customer service initiatives through training team members, developing a higher awareness of the company standards & client retention; raising the customer satisfaction from 60%- 85% monthly.
Project: Created proposals with 1yr, 3yr and 5yr pricing options for maintenance of Cisco hardware/software technology and marketed products to companies such as Capital Group, State Farm, Northrop Grumman and other top companies. Negotiated cost resulting in over $100K bonuses with Cisco every year for 5 years.
• Develop pricing model dependent on project goals, created cost, SOW's, managed customer contracts, terms and conditions, purchase orders and renewals (including million dollar deals), created legal documentation, Bills of material and assembled proposal packages for 300+ client portfolio for both domestic and international business
• Consult between account managers, product specialists and suppliers to negotiate vendor pricing and rebates for Network, Storage and Security product lines; managing full cycle of projects in Salesforce from order to tracking installation and shipping to invoicing in ERP system.
• Contacted clients to review purchase order specifications and provide expectations of delivery throughout project cycle. Provided answers to questions from technical Level 1 perspective.
• Coordinated with team members on best practices to correct errors in quoted costs, reconcile accounts, ensure quality service of shipping and inventory for all aspects of logistics
• Created forecast reports for deals in the pipeline to discuss market competition with management and suppliers determined pricing strategies to win bids. Maintained pricing in SAP.
• Executed tasks in collaboration with Legal, Billing, Accounts Payable, Marketing, product Support, Finance and IT departments
• Strategically sourced and selected company approved vendors. Performed inventory analysis and reviewed with suppliers to plan deliverables and fulfillment of PO's.
• Participated in the testing of database prototypes for the implementation of new systems by simulating scenarios, identifying functionality and defects, recording results and providing feedback reports.
• Extensive knowledge and management of company CRM, SAP and ERP systems including but not limited to; Power BI, Salesforce, Oracle, OrderPro and Lotus Notes. Attended trainings to maintain technical knowledge of products and services.
• Directed and executed marketing/business development strategies, fundraisers and special events
• Managed business finances, payroll and talent acquisition
• Developed community relationships with parents, non for profit associations, local business owners, government area officials and local schools for deeper involvement and opportunities for enhanced children activities
• Instructed Salsa classes, set up class schedules, ordered school supplies, created Excel reports of client information and fees, arranged for special guest instructors, designed logo and visual advertising, assisted in building and maintaining website
• Developed strong business-client relationships to promote future contract renewal.
• Supported both existing accounts and company management with product presentations, training activities and monthly prospective analysis of sales growth & productivity improvement reports
• Introduced new features with visual presentations that enhanced the software in order to maintain and raise client's interest, dependability and utilization of the product
• Provided onsite installation and training for customer database managementsoftware for accounts across the U.S., Canada and Mexico in the automotive industry.
• Assisted sales department to ensure all contract and post-sale documents were obtained and processed. Scheduled meetings and travel arrangements for onsite product presentations.
• Provided first-line technical support via help desk to resolve software, hardware & connectivity problems. Logged tickets into support track in a timely manner
Fluent speaking and writing both languages
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: