Principled Federal Law Enforcement Officer bringing 12 years of achievement in evidence collection, suspect interviews and case documentation. Vigilant, meticulous and systematic in gathering data and following leads. Proven leadership in operations management, strategic planning and team supervision.
· Promoted to Senior Officer due to 6 year of federal time and overperformance by 80% of coworkers.
· “Special Act Reward” in 2020 for going beyond the call of duty to save an individuals life.
· Firearms Certification, Federal Bureau of Prisons 12 Gauge & Glock 40 - 2010 - Current
· Collateral Duty Field Training Officer Certification - 2014 - current
· Disturbance Control Team Certification - current
· Crisis Management Certification - 2014 - current
· Prison Transport Certification - 2014 - current
· CPR & First Aid Re-certification - 2019
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: