• Provide both creative and practical support to fashion designers by pooling ideas and handling office work.
• Confer with clients to understand their design needs and come provide feedback on presented ideas.
• Discuss clients' design needs with fashion designer to obtain input.
• Work with existing and new customers on new ideas, concepts and designs.
• Assist in creating mood and trend boards for reference purposes.
• Perform extensive market trend research to understand competitive opportunities.
• Liaise with vendors and suppliers for material procurement and make sure that samples are received on time.
• Assist fashion designer throughout the production development procedure.
• Provide support by assisting in photo-shoots and fashion or ramp shows.
• Handle draping and pattern making activities.
• Assist fashion designer in making design decisions by proposing changes or alterations.
• Inspect fabric and end design to look for possible tears and report discrepancies to designer on immediate basis
• Make-certain that designs are ready in time for delivery or pick up.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: