APPLICANT- BAXTER STATE PARK "TRAIL SUPERVISOR"
Skilled leadership qualities and awareness of operational risk assessment harnessed throughout a decade long career as an Independent Natural Resources Manager opened windows for elevated professional opportunities. Earning then harnessing key professional skill sets such as organizing teams, inspiring others to task, devising strategies, sound decision making with corrective actions; vowing never to stray from personal virtues of protecting our cherished natural environment. A very solid foundation for Trail Supervisor Position within BSP.
2019-Present- CFAeats.com- Self funded Digital Start-Up Resulting from:
Led 4 person team in delivery of completed digital farmers market shopping experience from scratch, resulting from:
2016- 2019 Umami Cafe'- Self Funded very successful, mission specific farm to table Restaurant- Central NH, Resulting From:
2012- Present- Established Small Organic Farming Enterprise in Central NH.
Forest Technician 2007-2010- Apprenticed under and learned beside Licensed Forester #49 John A. Conde.
Licensed Forester May 2011- The tenure with John subsided when apprenticeship matured in Spring 2011. Upon which time was awarded licensure N.H. Forester #438.
2011-2016 - Established N.H. Forestry Solutions. Real world experience for both technician and forester included but not limited to:
Fall and Spring Semesters 2004-2006- University of New Hampshire Sawmill Technician-$9.50/HR
Summers 2004-2006- NH Fish and Wildlife-Field Technician
- Supervised Small Crew of 3 to accrue accurate scientific data
- Identify locations for 100 test sites via pre-determined GPS coordinates
- Set up scent/feed sites with barbed wire parameters
- Collected DNA/hair samples in field
- Tally; document and submit data daily
- Replenish site materials weekly
-Geo-locate via triangulation methods using map and compass bearings.
- Collected location data of tagged Turkeys to identify population density.
- Submitted field data weekly to help identify potential "problem" birds within Pease Air Force Base.
• Ability to manage inventory and planning methods and strategies.
• Ability to supervise implement suitable methods and techniques.
• Ability to operate and maintain chainsaw and certain hand tool uses.
• Ability to understanding assessment of hazard analysis and risk management within working environment.
• In depth Knowledge of backpacking, camping, and hiking techniques.
• Always Improving Knowledge of modern trail maintenance techniques.
•Understanding of erosion control methods.
•Ability of basic drafting techniques.
• Ability to operate budgetary policies and procedures.
• Ability to develop and maintain detailed inventories of trail conditions, attributes, and improvements.
•Ability to supervise, train and motivate others.
•Ability to maintain work records and prepare reports.
•Ability to plan and organize the work of others.
•Ability to maintain and account for inventories.
Skills "EAGER" to Obtain
• Obtain knowledge of building rough backcountry footbridges up to thirty feet in length.
•Obtain understanding and applying BSP methods GPS data collection and GIS trail mapping systems.
• Eager to learn safety protocols for situational awareness Relevant to BSP procedures.
• Eager to obtain Wilderness First Responder "WFR" certifications. (Signed up for WFR Course September 10)
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: