Alchemizing HR Expert | Business Professional | Entrepreneur
Strong knowledge of HR principles, practices and employment laws. Results-focused HR professional - I drive impact by implementing creative strategies, problem solving, and data compilation & analysis.
Managed the UF Campus wide Faculty Online Promotion and Tenure Administration. Worked closely with the Associate Provost for Academic & Faculty Affairs.
UFHR Employee Relations Health Science Center Advisor and Consultant to Faculty, Administrators, Directors, and staff on complex employee relations matters.
Managed (50+ staff) - responsible for all business partner functions impacting the day to day operational decisions.
Real Estate Sales and Services Business Partner - Manage, develop, organize, and implement sales and marketing strategies for successful real estate transactions.
Owner, Property Management & Leasing Agent/Landlord - Nelson Properties
* 2018 - 2021: Researched, Created, & Implemented UF campus-wide new P&T processes and procedures. Coached & Trained College Leaders & Administrators. Managed Operations for UF Faculty Relations Office. Website Management
* 2018/2020: Created and Revised Promotion & Tenure Training & Development Course for campus wide department leaders.
* 2019: The CUPA-HR chapters of Alabama, Florida, and Georgia present: Waves of Change - Oceans of Opportunity Conference.
Re-Imaging Job Titles:
A successful future in HR depends on organizations' preparation for the coming changes in talent. You will learn a new way of thinking about leveraging staff job titles and how the title will impact employee performance along with enhance the vision/experience of working in higher-ed. This session will help HR pros capitalize on the value of their people by re-imagining staff job titles as a strategic plan to support, foster, and reshape the way we view “talent”.
Presenter: Deanna Nelson, University of Florida
* 2019 - 2020: Implemented New UFHR ADA Accommodations Process & Procedures for Faculty campus wide.
* 2020 - 2021: Created and Implemented COVID19 Faculty Probationary Period Extension Processes for Tenured Faculty - as requested by Provost.
UF Academic & Professional Assembly (APA): Board Member/President Elect
UF Diversity Equity & Inclusion: Affinity Group Leader
UF BHM & Anti-Racism Programming Committee
CUPA HR: UFHR Membership
Springhill Community Impact Program (SCIP): Chair - Finance Development Counsel
Ford Family Historical & Welfare Association: Board of Director/District Leader
SMBC: Leadership Development Member
2015 Santa Fe College Health Services Administration BAS Program Volunteer Protege
2007 - 2012 PACE Center for Girls: Board of Director
2006 GACAR Leasing Contract Committee
2001 - 2008 Children's Miracle Network: Board of Director
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: