Skillful and dedicated Executive Assistant with extensive experience in the coordination, planning and support of daily operational and administrative functions in a highly confidential environment.
Microsoft Office Expertise
Market research and analysis
Client account management
Business operations organization
Facility ManagerMay 2017 white lotus Group － omaha, NE
Increased monthly sales by 30% by implementing strategies to develop and expand existing customer base.
Cold and warm calls new and existing accounts per day.
Generated new accounts by implementing effective networking and content marketing strategies.
Delivered performance updates, quarterly business reviews and planning meetings.
Directed improvement plans.
Executed quality assurance programs.
Analyzed program data to assist in strategic decision-making.
Customer Care SpecialistMay 2017 to Current Hayneedle － omaha, NE
• Utilize excellent customer service skills to research and resolve customer issues.
• Demonstrate drive and enthusiasm while handling customer questions, complaints and inquiries.
• Ownership of customer service resolves through entire life cycle of customer service complaint or issues.
• Internal communication with Vendor Specialist team members to address escalated vendor issues that affect the customer experience.
• Respond to sales and service requests from all email queues.• Accurately enter phone, email, and fax numbers.
• Close sales (during high call volume periods) and provide after sale support.
• Build confidence in our potential customers by having a friendly phone presence and strong product knowledge and strong understanding of customer service policies.
• Offer input to Customer Care Manager and Customer Care Assistant Manager concerning customer issues as well as changes and updates needed to websites, Meet productivity goals,Use judgment in the resolution of service issues to prevent monetary loss.
• Attend training and coaching sessions to keep pace with product changes and updates.
• Accurately input customer information, Support other customer care areas as needed.
Executive Administrative Assistant/Air transportation SchedulerJan 2017 to Apr 2017 Conagra － Omaha, NE
Managed quality communication, customer support and travel itineraries for our business travelers, Both internal and external.
Arranged appropriate travel agendas and necessary contacts.
Scheduled Board of Directors travel - assisted Board of Directors,Senior Executives and Executive admins.
Handled and distributed all incoming and outgoing mail.
Created and maintained computer- and paper-based filing and organization systems for records, reports and documents.
Served as an Assistant to the Sr.Director Aviation and Director of Maintenance.
Change Management - implemented travel solutions and drafted timely/accurate responses to urgent requests.
School VolunteerSep 2016 to Dec 2016 Hitchcock Elementary School － Omaha, NE
Assist teachers as classroom helpers with preparation of classroom materials, tutoring of
individual students, cleaning classrooms, facilitating celebrations, reading to and with individual
students and groups of students, creating and putting up bulletin boards, facilitation of classroom
projects, applying appropriate conflict management skills with students.
Assist with school and
family events as fundraisers, preparation, decoration, and clean-up, Maintain positive attitude and
assists in ensuring classroom environment is conducive to student learning.
Accomplishment-Coordinated 6 special public and private events.
Oversaw program to reduce paper waste, resulting in Rs.savings per year.
Executive Customer CareAug 2006 to Mar 2008 Kingfisher Airlines Indira Gandhi International Airport － New Delhi, Delhi
Developed standard operating procedures for all administrative employees.
Manage large amounts of incoming calls.
Maintaining MIS Reports and Trim Sheets.
Identify and assess customers\' needs to achieve satisfaction.
Developed, implemented and monitored programs to maximize customer satisfaction and manage on-site customer service representatives.
Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas.
Interviewed, hired and trained new quality customer service representatives.
Effectively communicated with team members to maintain clearly defined expectations.
Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits;
follow up to ensure resolution.
Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
Recruited and hired qualified candidates for vacant and new positions.
Administrative Officer Customer careApr 2002 to Jul 2006 Air Sahara － New Delhi, Delhi
New employee Orientation, training, and development.
Guaranteed positive customer experiences and resolved all customer complaints.
Received, screened and routed incoming calls.
Handled large Amount of inbound and outbound calls.
Maintained adequate cash supply in cash drawers in multiple checkout stations.
Provided complete meeting support including preparing materials and taking notes.
Created reports and presentations.
Handled all incoming business and client requests for information.
Leveraged advanced skills and training to support operational needs of multiple
MBA, Finance2010BSP Lucknow , India － Lucknow, UP, IndiaG.P.A 3.7/4.0