Systematic and meticulous Facility Manager with 5-year background leading cross-functional maintenance, housekeeping and security teams. Perceptive and corrective regarding all facets of buildings, grounds and employee safety.
Responsible for Facilities Maintenance, Security/Loss Prevention & Housekeeping. Managed & Directed 16 FT staff.
Managed and directed a Facilities & Custodial Staff of 18 Team Members. Responsible for the Safety & Security of our members, the public and all 87,000 visitors per year.
Recognized by Christine Gregiore, former Governor of Washington State for volunteer efforts in counseling & sharing life's successes with inmates at the Walla Walla State Correctional Facility.
* Den Leader 6 years with Boy Scouts of America
* Member of the "blue Collar Crew" with local church doing HVAC work for those less fortunate to afford the service
* Security (Day Care) at my church
* Feeding youth at West Central Community Center
* YMCA programs that serve our community
* Community garden project/North Spokane YMCA
Foster Parent in State of Washington as well as support for a family in Africa for 12 years now. Also support the Children's Shriners hospital at a local level.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: